Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Vic, could we reprise the "VLS LW Methodology"?

Started by TwoCatSam, July 10, 2013, 02:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

Part 2. [smiley]aes/pizza.png[/smiley] I hate those 'go compare' adverts, lol.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Priyanka

Quote from: TwoCatSam on July 17, 2013, 05:18:22 PM
Yanks

Thanks for that link.  I've read it carefully.  Can't believe how brilliant (hak-kaf) I was back then.  I'll post more later.

Sam
Sam,

I need a solid progression for LD/JD. What would you advice. Currently I am playing flat bet and is going good.

Yanks!

TwoCatSam

Yanks

I never used a progression with this method.  I tried to let nothing but selection alone win for me.

I am spending an hour or so daily playing and getting my mind back to that game.  Maybe I'll make a movie soon.  It's really all subjective as there are no rules to follow.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Bally6354

part 3 and time for lunch. [smiley]aes/eat.png[/smiley]
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

part 4. [smiley]aes/coffee.png[/smiley]

Bally6354

Part 5.

Time for a break. [smiley]aes/headphones.png[/smiley]

Bally6354

Bally6354

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

VLS

"Usually where there's one bug it'll manifest itself somewhere else and there'll be other bugs"

- The wisest cat.

The problem really is me coding late at night  :whistle: .

...I don't even have installed the same programming language as I did in 2006, chances are a rewrite at the sponsor's den is in order.

Thanks for the report Sam. I'm amazed at how long can programs last!
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

TwoCatSam

Do I need to make a formal request or will you put it on your list of "to do,s"?  Naturally, I will contribute when it's finished.

Sam

VLS

Sam, as you please.

The main goal of this sponsorship motion is to make a "pool" of tenners so community development can be (finally) delivered and maintained properly.
-- Victor

TwoCatSam

OK, Vic, I have joined the pool of "tenners".  (I'm really a tenor with leanings toward baritone!)

Samster

VLS

Thanks Sam,

Please make a post at the sponsor request section for the renewed Lw tracker to start and keep track on it:

http://betselection.cc/sponsor-requests/

(Don't worry, we have alpha and beta stages now at the den. Software isn't officially released until reasonably tested for bugs).
-- Victor