Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

GUT - Tracker e/w Clicker for Live European wheel

Started by nOrMy2o0o, November 19, 2012, 07:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stringbeanpc

Quote from: nOrMy2o0o on November 20, 2012, 12:38:52 PM
Fixed, retry it please.

I no longer receive either of the error messages from before.  Will continue to test.

Best Regards,

KingsRoulette

This tracker doesn't have the capability to analyse any data file with the system it is meant for, like MST does. Can data input be added to it?

Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

nOrMy2o0o

KingsRoulette

Normy,
       GUT is a much acclaimed method. Many members say that they have not seen anything better than GUT and even consider it semi holy grail. If tracking abilities can be put in it, it would help us in understanding the reality of this claim.
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

esoito

This FREE tracker has been donated as an act of great kindness to the forum by a man who codes for a living.

And now you want him to give up even more unpaid time to add more features?

Some people are never satisfied!

I'm grateful that it tracks AND places bets as those are two areas where players can otherwise make mistakes (Sam will confirm that)

So THANK YOU, Normand, for your kind and generous donation.

It is fine as it is.

VLS

OK, I just wanted to mention there's hope for GUT analysis in full.

The GUT is definitely a must-add for the framework I'm coding, but that's a "2013 project", which means it goes in between January and December...

As a fellow coder, I do support the notion of it being very generous from Normand to give this one away to the community. Thumbs up for it!  :thumbsup:

(Plus a well-deserved THANK YOU :nod: )
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

nOrMy2o0o

Thanks esoito and Victor.  :thumbsup:

@KingsRoulette

There is no need to test this on 1 million spins, a session is never longer than 70-75 spins.
And this is not an automatic system, it is a method of playing.
So each and every spins need your analyse and attention to take the right decision.
And finaly, i admit it is a semi HG once you have learn it well.

br, nOrMy2o0o

KingsRoulette

Quote from: esoito on November 27, 2012, 11:46:32 PM
This FREE tracker has been donated as an act of great kindness to the forum by a man who codes for a living.

And now you want him to give up even more unpaid time to add more features?

Some people are never satisfied!

I'm grateful that it tracks AND places bets as those are two areas where players can otherwise make mistakes (Sam will confirm that)

So THANK YOU, Normand, for your kind and generous donation.

It is fine as it is.
Did Ophis charge a penny to make MST and giving it to the community. I believe that it would have taken too much hardwork at his part. For his this great contribution, he is known to all. Maybe we get a tracker of GUT too in MST soon.

Binom

Hi Norm,
Firstly can I say thank you for this generous peice of work. It takes the labour out of an interesting yet labour intensive system and truth be told watching this is the only way I got my head round understanding GUT...so double thanks!
I know it is not for BV but if it would be possible to adjust the count -1 for no0 and allow unit selection I think it would be a great thing. Most people seem to trust BV RNG and it stands to reason that the software will perform best where the edge is least.
I feel cheeky suggesting this when you have provided this sample of your skills for free, it is a great peice of work as is.
Kind regards.

TwoCatSam

Wow!

This is some kind of tracker.  Thanks, Normy. 

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

nOrMy2o0o

@Sam,
I tought you had this tracker long time ago?

@Binom
This strategy is for roulette, BV is not roulette  :no:

TwoCatSam

Normy

I do.  You sent it to me.  This one just has more bells and whistles.

I am totally hung up on these bots for two reasons:

1.  I think I see money down the road.
2.  It makes for a better home life as I set it and forget it.

But I'll never give up on the G.U.T.

I simply wanted a tracker/clicker for the 00 wheel 'cause real time gambling from Vegas and A.C. is coming soon.  And it will be 00.

Thanks, Normy.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

nOrMy2o0o

I will add the 00 in my spair time and publish it here...

nOrMy2o0o

Gordonline

Hi Normy

FYI I have downloaded your excellent Tracker  :cheer:  on Windows 7 using Smartlive Auto Wheel....loaded up first time with easy instructions to record the 37 positions and placed bets without errors,

Although I am aware of the GUT strategy I have not studied it, I might take a closer look at this now that you have made it easier to apply

Thanks again for sharing  :thumbsup:

Gordon