Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

At the RNG again.

Started by Superman, August 11, 2013, 04:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priyanka

Quote from: Proofreaders2000 on August 14, 2013, 11:43:05 PM
Be careful what you say (you may get it)
:-X

Btn, today from evening, I have played 5 sessions whenever I felt right/good for the 1%. Initially I was complicating things with 10% NZ commission. Then I decided to play for 5 units which approximates to 1%. I am going to continue playing this was until I reach 550 and then I will increase my target to 5.5 per session. All are short bursts, no pressure games. I wish I can play them on my iphone (lazier side of me :-)) Still early days!!!
[attachimg=1]

All but one went like this.
[attachimg=2]

The one I was not confident on what is happening on the table went like this.
[attachimg=3]
I think I need to practice more and as Superman said not scared to place one unit on the table when things go choppy. At the moment am just going blank and that is a wasted opportunity. Hoping it will come with practice.

Priyanka

As I wrote this, decided to take a conscious attempt to jump in after spin 1 before going to bed. It was hard! Really difficult to do that. If I am my usual self, I would have just placed one bet on spin number 5 and would have wrapped up the session. But trying to learn.

Probably I should stop boring you all posting these. I promise the next post on this will be only to gather more feedback as I am sure to get questions as I continue to play this way. And it is going to be a slow process as its about 7-10 sessions a day once as and when I feel in the right state of mind.

Late here and good night!

[attachimg=1]

@Superman, you wrote in one of the posts that you had to write-off a few 40 unit sessions. So is that your ceiling?

Superman

QuoteI've fought for my life, with every bit of luck and knowledge I have at my disposal to make 180 euro profit in 3 weeks on Dublin bet with a 100 Euro br. Its been a mental challenge.....to the point where I cashed out my BR and will take a break

Exactly Turner, the brain drain is tough, I have stopped playing twice now, this is my third attack run, the length of the sessions I was playing is what drains you, hence the short sessions with a 1% target now.

Quote@Superman, you wrote in one of the posts that you had to write-off a few 40 unit sessions. So is that your ceiling?

Sometimes it just isn't getting any better so make the decision to start over, could be 20 units or 50 at some point you need to re group and just spin 20 or 30 spins and start again, only problem is when you reach that point your goal is now further away so the brain drain is in full swing, that's why when other members say why don't you play all 3 ECs, I don't have the brain power for that and in my opinion its just too risky, all ECs do the same thing so I stick with one only, the easiest to watch without a tracker, the marquee provides it for me, all nicely laid out.

QuoteInitially I was complicating things with 10% NZ commission. Then I decided to play for 5 units which approximates to 1%.

If your unit size is 5 euro, I wouldn't worry about the 10% either, you just fill your head with useless/un-needed extra info, like I said, I needed 0.50 for 1% so I play 0.60 or 0.55, to cover the 10%, which ever is easier on your brain.

Quote from: Superman on Yesterday at 05:24:26 PM <blockquote>until YOU feel happy with your decisions then try to recover.
</blockquote>   
VERY GOOD ADVICE

That's what people should take on board, after playing this way for months YOU should know your history, how bad YOUR way can get, how good YOUR way can be too, if you keep all this floating in your head YOU know when you are having a tough time and YOU should also know how long it can last, its like keeping a mental note of your win/loss registery.

There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Turner

Superman
Interesting...this personal history....personal perm malarchy. Got me thinking

Superman

QuoteInteresting...this personal history....personal perm malarchy. Got me thinking

That's good then, that's my intention, I've been thinking for years.

It's like poker, YOU know when you wasted chips, you also no why YOU did it, so you try not to make the same mistake again, sportsmen know how good they are or are not, they know when they play badly, we all have it in us, same for roulette if you do certain things all the time you know over time if it works or not, if not, you try to figure out what went wrong, if you can see that, you can rectify it, it is taxing on the old brain but well worth the effort, 2 months time I will have been a year without a losing session, although I have had breaks inbetween so it's not a full 12 months attack, it proves it can be done.

Regarding AI; I have started my AI test bot again and currently just fidling with the settings, so far, flat betting over the 10300 real money BV NZ spins I have, betting every spin

wins = 5314 = 51.6%
losses = 4986 = 48.4%

+328 units

I feel it needs to be about 55% wins before even thinking about any bet size increments, will keep f-ing around with it when I have time

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

Sputnik

That is impressive :-)

Nice done Superman ...

Cheers

Priyanka

Superman, thanks. Its working very sweet so far. Had few sessions today, whenever I felt so. Short bursts are really stress free. As you rightly said, look at the session durations, real sweet.

[reveal]
[attachimg=1][attachimg=2]
[/reveal]

Priyanka

To say it in ignatus way, "This works". At least so far, as it has been 5 days since I started on this.

I just completed my 50th mini-session playing this way and happy to report that all 50 sessions are winners.  The maximum draw down within a single session so far was 15$ or 3u. My biggest unit size was 3u or 15$.

On a different note, well it took me 50 sessions to gain 50 units, but it was all done with no stress and no drawdowns and no deep progressions. Going by this, I could easily set up a 5u stop loss and proceed. ATM, still playing for 1u win and 1u being 5$. The plan is to get to double the bankroll and then increase the unit size 1.5 times.

Thanks Superman! You are really a superman!

Superman

Glad it works for you still, it's still working for me too currently, just noticed your singles/series thread, I agree it is a good topic and approach but I don't wait for anything inparticular to form before I jump in, if the first 3 spins are a series, I wait for the change then follow that colour, if lose, wait for the next change, depending on how many events have gone past and their duration though, each to their own I suppose, if it works, stick with it.

Priyanka

Superman, that singles vs series is just a start, as I wanted to explore the concept step by step.

Based on your advice you gave 5 days back, I have started jumping into betting early, as early as after the 1st spin. It is so surprising to note that almost 30-40% of my sessions end in 2 spins. Have to consider myself extremely lucky. Once the game stretches after 2 spins, it is all about keeping cool, playing every spin and a very flexible money management which is completely driven by your confidence on what is happening on the table.

The advice on not getting scared to play even when you are not confident is top notch. Have noticed that more than 50-60% of the time, it gives a win covering some ground. It was very difficult to start with, now it is getting a bit easier, but still needs lot of focus and patience to kill the urge to cover more ground. And being in the right frame of mind is the topmost learning here I believe. I see that once I cross 10 spins are so, I seem to get impatient. That is where this whole thing helps and I have had probably about 5 sessions which went past 10 spins.

Superman

QuoteThe advice on not getting scared to play even when you are not confident is top notch. Have noticed that more than 50-60% of the time, it gives a win covering some ground. It was very difficult to start with, now it is getting a bit easier, but still needs lot of focus and patience to kill the urge to cover more ground. And being in the right frame of mind is the topmost learning here I believe. I see that once I cross 10 spins are so, I seem to get impatient. That is where this whole thing helps and I have had probably about 5 sessions which went past 10 spins.

Exactly, if you panic, it costs chips, afterall we are only human, I too have the odd long session, or should I say longer than anticipated with this tactic of short n sweet sessions, I am now betting 0.70 as my 1% target and still not had any scary sessions ......... yet LOL