Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

PatternAnalysis, I challenge you!

Started by TwoCatSam, December 12, 2013, 02:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Greetings!

You say all this hooey from Kimo Li works.  Well, let's prove it to the world.  You have written 10,000 words trying to explain this to the forum.

I challenge you to do this:  Tell me exactly how you would bet on UNKNOWN numbers, and I will log onto Dublin or SmartLive (your choice) and make a movie playing EXACTLY as you say to play. 

I have the books and I can look up what a "star" is again, but I'd rather you put it into your own words so there is no mistake.

What say you?

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

FLAT_IN_O

It's about time......PA appreciate your hard work.....but what's the point......we here know inside/out
neither of Kimo Li abrlakas works and you are traying to prove to old wolfs how it does....or maybe
you only advertising him.....you might have noticed expect albalaha/as he must talk to someone mentioning
his Holi grail/you don't have many customers......don't get me wrong....but am sure 2CS will prove to you
his point.

NathanDetroit

If it does not  work call   Random, Dart, & Martingale LLC.

maestro

Good one Sam....that PA person reminds me of my grandma radio she had in kitchen...radio was going and going day and night no matter what till that day me and my brother had a fun with crossbow and that day radio stopped...oh good old days O:-)
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
rolling stones

weddings

2cat what do the challenger gets if he succeeds?

Turner

Quote from: weddings on December 13, 2013, 10:54:08 AM
2cat what do the challenger gets if he succeeds?
Respect?
Anyhow...I think we have witnessed a swerve

TwoCatSam

Weddings

I get your point.  You have beaten the game.  I salute you.  You choose to keep secret the method you use.  I respect your decision.

What I do not respect is a bunch of bloviation with absolutely nothing to back it up.  If this thing is so great--AND YOU WANT TO PREACH ABOUT IT--then show us how it works.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Proofreaders2000

I declare myself a foolish in your blog and
delete all my posting from this forum-PatternAnalysis

Please don't leave the Forum.  There may be a Grail in your ideas.

VLS

Gents, let's chill-out.

I'm certain we are mature enough to conduct a friendly competition/challenge in good terms; exhibition plays in games such as basketball or others are just that. No need for any player/team to exit the league.

Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

esoito

PatternAnalysis:  You are NOT a foolish person.

In fact, you are a very courageous and brave person to accept the challenge.

And if it doesn't work out then so what? At least you tried.

Let us not forget that gambling is NOT the meaning of life. It's not the be-all and end-all of existence.

Keep it firmly in its rightful place as a hobby or a recreational activity.

And -- please -- no more talk of leaving the forum and calling yourself foolish if it fails!

Mohitomish

y do u even care wat others write or think? r u using their money?bandwidth? u don't owe dem anythin, just keep at it n u wil acheive excellence m sure...

TwoCatSam

OH, lighten up...........

Everything I've every tried has failed yet I keep plugging away.

It's not how many times you get knocked down; it's how many times you get up to fight again.

Sam

6th-sense

i wish we had features like facebook Sam,...i would hit the like hand thumbs up on that comment   :thumbsup:

Turner

Well that was a damp squib.

what's the drama? Sam rightly asked for the system to be shown in a challenge format.

"NO"....would of done...lol

what's all this self beating and hair shirt bollox about.

Very odd if you ask me.

TwoCatSam

If a person says they can do X and someone asks them to do it, can they say no?  If they do the doubts will arise.  "Aye, mate!  If ye culd do it, ye wuld."

So they always find a reason as to why they cannot even try.  I knew he would do this from the get-go.  I find no fault with the fellow.  He did his best.

I am back to my "Ball Drop" system.  Normy wrote the software for me.  I'll try it a while.  If I have any success, I'll post.

Sam