Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Backed off from card counting video (LoL)

Started by Bally6354, January 13, 2014, 11:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

I know most of you guys probably don't play BJ.....but you might get a kick out of this one.

It's funny how the manager is keeping up his spiel as the guy is pretty much taking the mickey out of him.

http://youtu.be/6HjwzJyCQlQ

enjoy!
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

RouletteFan

i like blajack counters
my favorite was ken uston

Turner

Uk is all CSM now. Card counting is dead. Seems to me there is bigger interest here in the side bets...matching dealers cards etc.than the game. Similar to craps proposition bets with similar rediculous house edges.

esoito

I was amused by the other player in the background, in the early part of the clip. He basically just sat there as though a taxidermist had installed him as part of the decor.

It wasn't hard to take the mickey out of the manager, or whatever he was. Practically everything he said invited a challenge from anyone with half a brain.

Mind you, the player made it pretty obvious he was counting by the sudden very obvious, large increase in his bets. Not very professional, I thought. A dead giveaway.

If he'd been a bit more subtle, a bit more circumspect, and less greedy he might have got away with it for a lot longer.  So he only had himself to blame for being 3.5k down, and then denied the chance for recovery.

But who'd want to play there anyway? It closely resembled an aircraft hangar.

Thanks for the clip, Bally. I got a good laugh out of it.

[As an aside I was amazed at the camera work. How on earth was that so clear despite the camera being concealed? And how was it concealed so effectively and without obvious detection?]

split-monster

Quote from: esoito on August 02, 2014, 11:30:20 PM

[As an aside I was amazed at the camera work. How on earth was that so clear despite the camera being concealed? And how was it concealed so effectively and without obvious detection?]

All you need nowadays is a pair of these. There are a few guys/gals on youtube who record their holidays and make a kind of trip report with these. They do a good job.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2014-New-Full-HD-1920x1080P-Camera-Glasses-DVR-Mini-DV-video-Recorder-Eyeware-/181299158703?pt=UK_AudioTVElectronics_Video_Camcorders&hash=item2a36459eaf