Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Greg Fletcher "Baccarat Attack Strategy" seems working well

Started by bmare, September 23, 2014, 09:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

super6

Quote from: WorldBaccaratKing on May 15, 2015, 12:16:38 AM
im too lazy, can someone post the bet placements?

A1, A2, -- B1, B2, B3. You can go find out online what that means

WorldBaccaratKing

I have the preakness super screener and it cost me 37 bucks! I was going to share but now...................................[smiley]popo/r-shame.png[/smiley]

nobody1

think system 40   opps to 2L then try to catch the 4th an go back to opps , or stay on the side you lost to hoping it comes back for a double--  good method for choppy shoes

Sputnik

I read the A1, A2, -- B1, B2, B3 but did not fully understand them.

But i would like to ask, is it better then betting against three's.
Then you would capture all singles event and all sereis of two's and all series above Three.

Cheers

super6

I think it's best not to tweak the bet placement formula, although at times we feel that we are betting against our preconceived notions of what the next bet should be. They are fundamentally quite strong though, and the money management part of it would most largely take care of the rest.

The thing I see that can be modify is the money management, to suit one's needs for risk appetite. Just today I practiced 5 games and all of them hit the profit plateau of 10 times the base bets. That mean if the per unit base bet is 25, make 250 stop; base 50 make 500 stop, so on and so forth. Only 1 game brought me to the 7 retrenchment bet, it survived; 2 games went to as far as 6 retrenchment bet, survived  and the rest were a breeze.

Sputnik

Question:

A template.

A1 bet is Always the oppisite of the last outcome.
And if we get two players or two bankers then the A1 bet lose.

A2 bet is the same as the last A1 bet.
So if i lose with two bankers my last A1 bet was banker, then i bet banker.
So if i lose with two players my last A1 bet was player, then i bet player.

Exampel:

B
P W
B W
P W
B W
P W last A1 bet
P L
? Bet Player as my last A1 bet

Is this correct ?

I try again and post the summary:

Summary of Making A Template Bets

1.  Before starting to bet always observe one decision.  You will always begin betting by making an A-1 pattern bet, which is always the opposite of the previous winner. If you observe B as a winner, your A-1 bet will be on P. 

2.  Any time an A-1 bet wins, your next bet will also be an A-1 level bet and will follow the same rules, that it, you will always bet the opposite of the previous winning decision.  If you observe P as a winner, your A-1 bet will be on B.

3.  If an A-1 bet loses, the next bet will be an A-2 level bet.  This bet will be on the same side as the A-1 bet.  If you lose an A-1 bet on P, your A-2 bet will be on P.

4.  If an A-2 bet wins, your next wager will be an A-1 bet on the same side as the A-2 bet.  If you win an A-2 bet on P, your A-1 bet will be on P.

5.  If you lose an A-2 bet, you will begin betting in the B Template.

I belive i got it - will try to understand B template.

Sputnik

I read it all now and have to say i love the Regression Up & Pull strategy when winning.
John Patrick use 21223456789 he level his third bet Before increasing, so that one smal tweak i might add, not sure yet.

The retrenchment bets feels scary as you only use around seven steps, i will ask someone to maybe increase that part of the Money management.
I like this concept very much now when i read all of it, very nice.

Tomla

its murky to understand the bet progression but i think i get it now
P
P A1 bet B L
P A2 bet B L
B B1 bet P L
B B2 bet P L
B B3 bet P L
With variations on wins

Sputnik

P
P A1 bet & you bet for oppisite (L)
P A2 bet & you bet A1 same (W)
B A1 bet & you bet same as A2 becuse A2 won (L)
B A2 bet & you bet same as A1 (W)
B A1 bet & you bet same as A2 because A2 won (W)

1.  Before starting to bet always observe one decision.  You will always begin betting by making an A-1 pattern bet, which is always the opposite of the previous winner. If you observe B as a winner, your A-1 bet will be on P. 

2.  Any time an A-1 bet wins, your next bet will also be an A-1 level bet and will follow the same rules, that it, you will always bet the opposite of the previous winning decision.  If you observe P as a winner, your A-1 bet will be on B.

3.  If an A-1 bet loses, the next bet will be an A-2 level bet.  This bet will be on the same side as the A-1 bet.  If you lose an A-1 bet on P, your A-2 bet will be on P.

4.  If an A-2 bet wins, your next wager will be an A-1 bet on the same side as the A-2 bet.  If you win an A-2 bet on P, your A-1 bet will be on P.

WorldBaccaratKing

so we found the holy grail in a free pdf on a simple google search!?.....Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: Sputnik on May 15, 2015, 06:34:12 PM
P
P A1 bet & you bet for oppisite (L)
P A2 bet & you bet A1 same (W)
B A1 bet & you bet same as A2 becuse A2 won (L)
B A2 bet & you bet same as A1 (W)
B A1 bet & you bet same as A2 because A2 won (W)

And what is the B template, can you explain?

Sputnik

WBK you should read the PDF - its the first time i see any one else then John Patrick that advice Regression Up & Pull.
Lets say you get zig zag results:

W +2
L +1
W +3
L +2
W +4
L +3
W +5
L +4

And with strikes you can not lose back your first winning bet - no matter what happens you have a positive gain:

W +2
W +3
W +5
W +7
W +10
W +14
W +19

And if you don't get a win with strikes or zig zag you use a negative progression as recovery strategy.
It like a pendal going into two directions.

Tomla

did any one say this was a holy grail? but it does seem one should at least read the the thing before complaining or even commenting about it