Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Losses in a row

Started by Big EZ, August 24, 2015, 11:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big EZ

How can I go about figuring out how many losses in a row on average anyone should have over X amount of placed bets. If someone can give me the formula and an example it would be much help.

ex....in 1k PLACED BETS (not spins) how many times should I experience 1,2,3,4,5 etc losses in a row?

Thanks in advance
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

Sputnik

With 1K spins you would encounter around 9 windows with 3.0 SD or above with all three even money locations
That is around 14 loses and 2 wins for each window of trails

Cheers

Bebediktus

QuoteThat is around 14 loses and 2 wins for each window of trails
Questtion was about loses in row ? Or i wrong understand ? 14-2 can be say this 4-1-5-1-5 where is 5 losses in row , but can be 14 losses and 2 wins - what are totally diferent things :).

Spend some time on learning how to do statistic job and how to count probabilities - that will help in your play..

So are 1000 spins ( no matter you do bet in every spin or not, you always count only spins on which you do bets ). Now say you want to calculate chance to have 5 not hits in row. So here is one moment if you play random game is one if you play advantage game - is other .
Lets say you play random game.
Then most important how many number you cover. Why you guys nobody talk about that - this is most important ? :)
Ok say you play something as red/black i think that is what you guys play...
So if think about every 5 spins - you have 995 such possibilities . Chance to not hit 5 time in row is  Pn=(19/37)*(19/37)*(19/37)*(19/37)*(19/37)= 0,0357.
We have 995 place where we can to start 5 spins so 995*0,0357=35.5 so we will see about 35-36 times 5 not hits in row if we will play 1000 spins.

Good luck :)