Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Use Math to beat Roulette/Baccarat

Started by Nickmsi, May 30, 2016, 04:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

from100

Thanks for putting it all together, AD!

sqzbox

There is also a 1-5-9 possibility.  PPBBPPBPP

ADulay

Quote from: sqzbox on July 10, 2016, 10:47:19 PM
There is also a 1-5-9 possibility.  PPBBPPBPP

Although the 2-5-8 would have already pulled a "win" on that set.

AD

sqzbox

True. So I missed a combo. Try this. PPBBPPBBP. The point is, because the theorem states within 9 then there will be a 1-5-9 possibility.

plolp

Quote from: sqzbox on July 11, 2016, 05:55:30 AM
True. So I missed a combo. Try this. PPBBPPBBP. The point is, because the theorem states within 9 then there will be a 1-5-9 possibility.

But  B give 7-8-9
Rien de plus normal, tout est étrange .

sqzbox

Yep - that is also true.  I was just trying to point out that the 1-5-9 possibility does exist. But I guess that it will always be a dual possibility - I get that. It can be quite mend-bending this stuff can't it?

Trbfla

I am curious as to the best mm strategy to use. I've been using a 123 type of progression and reset when a both sides bet is required. Just curious to see how others view it.....also I've noticed that when one side has 2 chances to win like a 135 and 345 or bpbb... Then it almost always wins....anyone see that?

ADulay

Quote from: Trbfla on July 12, 2016, 03:29:31 PM
.....also I've noticed that when one side has 2 chances to win like a 135 and 345 or bpbb... Then it almost always wins....anyone see that?

Yes, that's a good position to be in.  Sometimes I think it would almost worth it just waiting for that combo to show up to wager on exclusively!

AD

Justme

Quote from: Nickmsi on July 06, 2016, 01:33:47 AM
Good timing with your question, Whopper.

The VDW as explained in this thread is the basic (original) method.

I have a tweaked VDW that will be used in my bot for Roulette No Zero tables.  Future plans call for the bot to play on line baccarat.

I just finished today testing my VDW to see the results if we used a Stop Loss of either -1, -2, -3, -4.

I only have the preliminary results based on 20 Sessions of 3,000 spins each for the 4 different Stop Losses.

Stop Loss = -1      Stop Loss = -2      Stop Loss = -3      Stop Loss = -4
Won 15/20 Sessions   Won 17/20 Sessions   Won 14/20 Sessions   Won 15/20 Sessions
Profit = 427 Units   Profit = 428 Units   Profit = 280 Units   Profit = 328 Units

So you can see using a Stop Loss does make a difference for my VDW for Roulette, I don't know if you will get similar results with the basic VDW method.

Next thing I have to do is test Stop Losses (-1 & -2) for 100 Sessions of 3,000 spins each to see if the results hold up.

Cheers

Nick
Excellent job! Love your work Nick!!!

All questions below are based on the  (stop loss of -1 profit +427).

Questions are that just losing the 12(3) three or lose at (5) and do you reset the AP set from that loss or do you virtual bet the remaining set to 9 and restart there?

Basically this would mean all 2 in a row goes to 3 or lose at (5) and reset? If so, reset from where?

Have you tested the 100 Sessions of 3000 each and if so, what are the results?

Thanks,
Justin

Nickmsi

Good question Trbfla . . .

Is there any advantage to betting ONLY when we have 2 of the same AP forming at same time, such as 1-3-5 and 3-4-5 or 2-4-6 and 4-5-6, etc.

I tested it 2 ways:

1.  If there was a completed AP before the "synced" pair occurred, then start a new cycle.

2.  Just play for the "synced" pair every time no matter if a completed AP would have occurred.

The results were about the same.  The graph is attached.

Besides poor results there were very few opportunities to bet.

Be glad to test any other ideas or tweaks you can think of.

Cheers

Nick

Nickmsi

Hello Justme . . .

When I tested for the Stop Losses, I started a new cycle every time it hit the Stop Loss setting.  So if Stop Loss set a (-1) then at the first loss we would start a new cycle.

A Stop Loss of (-2) would mean we had a loss of -1 followed by another loss of (-1) OR we first had a loss of (-1) then a Win of (+1) and then and then we had 2 losses in a row.

The same is true for the Profit Target.  Almost all the time the Profit Target is set for (+1) so at first profit we start a new cycle.

Yes I did test 100 sessions of 3,000 spins and the results below.  A Stop Loss of (-2) was better than (-1).

Cheers

Nick

Trbfla

Nick
Did you ever test it using a negative progression per each cycle?

Justme

Quote from: Nickmsi on July 12, 2016, 08:28:51 PM
Hello Justme . . .

When I tested for the Stop Losses, I started a new cycle every time it hit the Stop Loss setting.  So if Stop Loss set a (-1) then at the first loss we would start a new cycle.

A Stop Loss of (-2) would mean we had a loss of -1 followed by another loss of (-1) OR we first had a loss of (-1) then a Win of (+1) and then and then we had 2 losses in a row.

The same is true for the Profit Target.  Almost all the time the Profit Target is set for (+1) so at first profit we start a new cycle.

Yes I did test 100 sessions of 3,000 spins and the results below.  A Stop Loss of (-2) was better than (-1).

Cheers

Nick

Awesome Nick!
Is it possible for you to post the results of the Stop loss of (-1) for comparison?

Also, have you been able to construct a solid betting system with a best progression, session length and bankroll needed for an EC ?

The info shows the low (-37) and high (+67) but what is the maximum drawdown inner session?

What are the computed statistics on how many consecutive losses before a win?

Thanks again,
Justin

Nickmsi

Hi Trbfla

Have not had much luck with progression but have only started to take a close look at them.

Attached is a 10,000 spin results which looks promising so tomorrow will have some 3,000 spin sessions run and see how it holds up.

Cheers

Nick

Nickmsi

Hi Justin . . .

Attached is the raw data for the 3,000 spin sessions.

There are 3 tests shown.

The first on the left is with Stop Loss (-1).  We stopped at 40 sessions as it was much weaker than Stop Loss (-2).

The one in the middle is for Stop Loss (-2).  We carried on to 100 Sessions just to be sure it held up.

The one on the right is for Stop Loss (-1) but with a Profit Target of 2.  This shows some promise.

As this is Flat Betting only, there is very little drawdowns.  The -37 is the lowest the bankroll reached before recovering.

I don't keep statistics on how many cycles lost in a row, the bot does not count that.

Cheers

Nick