Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Use Math to beat Roulette/Baccarat

Started by Nickmsi, May 30, 2016, 04:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nickmsi

I ran a simulation of this corrected Tracker #1 for 30,000 spins consisting of 3 sessions of 10,000 each.

The result is attached.

Not much to get excited about.

However I do notice that this Flat Bet system seems to have some recovery abilities.

OK, how do we improve this tracker which

1. Bets either Red and Black to complete an AP
2. No Bets on Mutual bets.

All suggestions welcomed and I will try and do simulations on each if possible.

Cheers
Nick

ADulay

Quote from: from100 on May 31, 2016, 01:13:08 PM
Thanks Nick!

I tried VdW manual and it does not place bet on 9th spin at all...

And RNG also not placing bets in some obvious situations eg. RRBRBBBR, it should bet on B in 9th spin for 3-6-9 and BRBR i should bet for 1-3-5?

There is no ninth spin.

You won the set at 5-6-7

At least the way I see it.

AD

tdx

Might be better playing baccarat instead of roulette.   

Roulette with the 00 and 0 has a 5.26 % house edge. With just the 0 house edge is 2.6 %

Baccarat house edge is about 1.3 %  which is better than roulette.

ADulay

Quote from: tdx on May 31, 2016, 09:32:26 PM
Might be better playing baccarat instead of roulette.   

I agree and that is also what I've been testing with.

AD

ADulay

Quote from: Garfield on May 31, 2016, 08:57:03 AM
Okay. First some live report.

p B p BB pp B p will give 3 L(5,6,8) and 1 W (9).

Actually I believe that gives you a win at 2-5-8 and then you reset.

AD

RouletteGhost

if this is so certain why not use martingale?

on baccarat

not on roulette because of the 0/00 which screws up anyones day
QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Nickmsi

Hi RG

"if this is so certain why not use martingale?"

This is not so certain yet.

It is simply a new and highly enjoyable way to play roulette/baccarat based on MATH.

Right now all we have is the BASIC VDW tracker/system.  We are like the starship Enterprise, exploring strange new worlds.

The reason we are not using progressions is that Flat Betting is the best way to determine if this Bet Selection can get an "Edge" and consistently win in the long run.

Our first simulations of this Basic VDW Tracker #1 C were not a consistent winner.

What I am looking for are other ideas how what we can test to improve.  One of the first things I thought of was to play only 1 Side.  Instead of having R or B complete the AP, just bet Red only.  I thought this would eliminate the Mutual Bet problem.

I created VDW Tracker #2 that only bets Red.  I have attached the results below and the results were worse that the Tracker # 1.

I am testing Tracker # 3 as I type this and will report the results in the next thread.

Cheers
Nick

Nickmsi

I noticed when testing that this system seems to win a lot in the earlier spins of the 9 spin cycle, like from 3-6 spins.

To test this theory I created VDW Tracker #3 which Bets R or B to complete the AP in spins 3 through 6.  No bets in spins 7-8-9 so this is now a 6 spin cycle.

The results are attached and they are much better. 

They show 2 out of the 3 sessions winning.

All this tells us at this point is we need a longer test to verify.

I am currently running a 250,000 spin test and will report the results tomorrow.

Cheers
Nick

from100

Thanks Nick!

I also noticed not much later wins.
Maybe you can sort out statistic of how many wins on 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th spins ....

Big EZ

VDW applied to my 15 most recent baccarat shoes

w
w
w
x
w
w

-----  +4

w
w
x
x
w

------ +1

w
x
w
w
x
w

------ +2

w
w
w
w
w
x
w
------ +5

w
x
w
w
w
------ +3

w
x
x
x
w
x
w

w
w
x
w
w
------ +3

w
w
x
x
w
------ +1

w
w
w
w
w
w
w
------ +7

w
w
w
w
w
w
------ +6

w
x
w
w
w
------ +3

w
w
w
w
w
------ +5

x
x
w
x
x
w

x
w
w
w
w
w
------ +4

w
x
w
x
x
w
------ +0

More testing to come.....
Quitting while your ahead is not the same as quitting.

Nickmsi

Impressive results Big EZ . . .

Attached is results for 250,000 spins on Tracker # 3 which only bets the first 6 spins.

While it does not gives us the "Edge" it surely played positive for a long time.

As suggested by Big EZ I will test out all other spin counts to see if any better than this one.

Cheers

Nick

Nickmsi

Finished the first test of 3 spin Cycle.

This means if you had PP bet P or BB bet B.  We know that this type method does not work and the results attached confirm you would lose all 3 sessions.

However, if you completed the 9 spin cycle the results attach show you would have won 2 out of the 3 sessions.  In other words, If you had PP and lost you would virtual bet the remaining 6 spins and then start a new cycle of 9.

Very interesting. 

Will now work on a test of 4 spin cycle and see if this trend continues.

Nickmsi

Finished the 4 spin cycles and not finding any love here.

The 4 spin cycle a little better but neither worth writing home about.

Cheers

Nick

ADulay

Have just finished the first 1000 hands dealt for this VDW play.

166 wins.  121 losses.

Playing out to the full nine hands rarely happens and generally will finish with a "No Bet" due to either side being able to complete the set correctly.

Playing out to 7 or 8 also produces a "Net No Bet" for the mathematical win, but a set loss.

Once I arrive at a "No Bet" situation where either side can complete the set but neither side is selected, that ends the set for a restart at 1 and you take the 3 losses.

Also, winning on a 123 or 234 allows you to merely reset the string at "1-2" or "3-4" to be able to win ALL hands in any string larger than two and not just every third hand.

Longest losing streak so far has been 5 and that was due to TWO "No Bet" sets ( at 7-8 or 9) in a row, which has happened only once.

Testing continues in "real time" online now.

AD

from100

Quote from: Big EZ on June 01, 2016, 11:37:29 AM
VDW applied to my 15 most recent baccarat shoes

Thanks Big!

You must do something very different from us, as how can you get so many wins in 9 spins?!
Or there is something that I don't get?
Can you post some examples of your play?