Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Trying all possible splits in order from 0#1 to 35#36

Started by Ralph, December 30, 2012, 07:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

Split 33#36 for 41 spins. Plus 120.   Forgot to reset the bettings started using 0.1 chip, and then it was down so I had to fullfill using the same value. Risky at the end of the splits!!!.

Total: 4567

Ralph

The split next to the last. 34#35 running  47 spins. Plus 49.

Total: 4706.

Now I will play the last split, which if I am unlucky can  wipe all out.

Ralph

The last split reach the minimum win target. 35#36 at  22 spins.

Total and finally: 4736 cents. Total 4649 spins. About a unit a spin.

I have not count and do not exactly know how many splits there are, but I think around 60.  So the number of played splits is the number of winning sessions in a row.

Bally6354

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

TwoCatSam

UPDATE:  I am now over 10,000 spins seeking a 1/4 split win.  I am down almost 1,000 units.

I am going to let this run for a while long as it proves something I've said over and over:  Just because a thing falls behind doesn't mean it has to catch up in our lifetime.  This is another gambler's fallacy I verified long ago with the Super Roulette bot.

This is where bots are good; they tell you things you could never sit and learn in real time manually.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on December 31, 2012, 07:01:05 PM
UPDATE:  I am now over 10,000 spins seeking a 1/4 split win.  I am down almost 1,000 units.

I am going to let this run for a while long as it proves something I've said over and over:  Just because a thing falls behind doesn't mean it has to catch up in our lifetime.  This is another gambler's fallacy I verified long ago with the Super Roulette bot.

This is where bots are good; they tell you things you could never sit and learn in real time manually.

Sam

I have not got 10000 spins in asession, I have been down 1000 units. If the stakes are so you can recover in three hits, it may recover, otherwise it may take forever.

I have had a D'Alembert running for weeks.  It may come back, but it may also be esier to try to recover in some other sessions.

Nothing should suprise in this game!!

TwoCatSam

Here is a screen shot.  The bot seems to stop counting at 1085 as it has been at that count for hours.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on December 31, 2012, 07:51:54 PM
Here is a screen shot.  The bot seems to stop counting at 1085 as it has been at that count for hours.

Sam!

The bot can not read any balance over 100.00 Euro.

Ok I saw it is the spincount, I will have a look at that. <it should be able to count higher.

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on December 31, 2012, 07:51:54 PM

As I can see it should count, but the textfield may be to narrow, so you see just the first 4 figures and you may have more, which is hidden due to the size of the textfield.

TwoCatSam

OK, I let the thing cool off a bit and started over.  The 1#4 split made .46 in 250 spins.

How is that possible?  The bot runs 10,000+ spins and nothing and then only 250.

Sam

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 01, 2013, 02:52:12 PM
OK, I let the thing cool off a bit and started over.  The 1#4 split made .46 in 250 spins.

How is that possible?  The bot runs 10,000+ spins and nothing and then only 250.

Sam

I think you know the answer!  In this game everything can happen more often than we think. For example a new to the game use to think martingale is a winner. Six red in a row is soo rare.  The fact is I have probably just a few times seen 150 spins without it.

10000 spins without a win is possible, you need for long time just average hit rate, and the HE takes over there the fluctations even out.

With a bot you do so many more spins, so the rare cases will come.   The question of stop loss, I think is the harder part, to low, you lose in cases you could win, to high the bankroll can be in serious danger in the rare cases.

Even if an event is 1 to a million, we will see it, we do a  million spins faster than we think we do.