Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A Personal Request

Started by Gizmotron, December 31, 2012, 03:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

I got these questions on a pm:
" You mentioned that it will take others to tell me your software works. May I ask what you mean by this?"

If I give away the 'proof' software I will not encrypt the source code. You might need someone to explain it to you.

"Will only certain people be allowed to use or view the software and they will confirm that it works?"

Sounds like the least foolish thing to do, don't you think? If I chose to make a point then you can have a look see.

"When do you think your software will be ready?"

Just about the time you have had a good laugh.

"On the forum I only try my best to advance roulette and make it an enjoyable place for people. There is enough sadness in the world. The forum can be a great place for people to let go of their worries and enjoy discussing and thinking about roulette."

Then you should enjoy yourself while many are still interested. Once a proven solution is published very few will frequent these kinds of forums.

Reply to
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

subby

Cheers

Subby

Gizmotron

spike

Quote from: Gizmotron on December 31, 2012, 03:59:57 PM
I got these questions on a pm:
" You mentioned that it will take others to tell me your software works.

Lots of others. Lots and lots. And probably even then
it won't be understood.

Gizmotron

Quote from: spike on December 31, 2012, 07:19:43 PM
Lots of others. Lots and lots. And probably even then
it won't be understood.

I've read your recommendations for flat betting the even chance bets for years. I have no idea how you can play low activity in variance.

This software will show the user the next recommended bet/bets and then wait for the user to enter the next spin. You can use any resource for spins. This is the only way to validate that it works. You won't have to take my word for it. Many will test it. I will refer to this forum for the actual strategy. No point in writing that again. Now the source code. That's for those that want to see how I did it. They will look for tricks first. My software won't have any. Then the brains of the world will go off / on the rampage. Can't wait to see that.

spike

Quote from: Gizmotron on December 31, 2012, 07:56:16 PM
I've read your recommendations for flat betting the even chance bets for years. I have no idea how you can play low activity in variance.

By having good bet selection, how else. This game
isn't about math or variance or progressions, its
about bet selection. Precise bet selection.

Gizmotron

Quote from: spike on January 01, 2013, 12:50:15 AM
By having good bet selection, how else. This game
isn't about math or variance or progressions, its
about bet selection. Precise bet selection.

Thanks Spike. You were right about "Precise bet selection." I know that is your cryptic answer to how you can make decisions in the recent past results.  I too find that the recent past results offer greater opportunity. I wish I had seen this method for myself  sooner.