Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Experimenting with the Reverse Labouchere

Started by Bally6354, January 20, 2013, 06:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

I would like to start a thread on this particular MM plan with the idea of just experimenting and to see if it can be improved upon. This one fascinates me and I think it's possible that it could be manipulated to great effect.

Here is just one idea that I found on another forum. (see pdf attatched)
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

This MM plan is traditionally played with the even chances, however I think it would be open to more manipulation playing something like the splits where you were not always necessarily betting the same amount (ie 9)

A bet selection which maybe ranged from 6-9 splits would allow you to have what I will call 'carry over' units. These extra units could then be added into the line to act as a cushion. One of the potential downsides of the Reverse Labouchere is that you are crossing out two figures on a loss and only adding one on a win.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

As an example....

Let's say I start with a line comprising of 1 1 1 1.

My first bet is 7 splits = 14 numbers.

I will place 2 chips on each of the 7 splits according to the rules.

A win would return me 36 chips meaning a gain of 22 chips.

My line now reads 1 1 1 1 2.

Now here is the interesting part. Suppose my average bet was only 7 splits. This will leave me with a residue of 8 chips.

The 2 on the end of my 1 1 1 1 2 line is the equivalent of 14 chips.

So I could now add an extra 1 to my line if I liked just to act as a bit of insurance and reduce the risk of a couple of losses wiping out my line quickly.

I would now have 1 1 1 1 1 2.

Let's say my line got to the following stage....

1 1 1 1 1 2 3 3 4 4 4 5 5 7

...and so I was betting 9 x 7 splits = 63 chips.

A win would give me a residue of 36 chips.

I could then add a couple of extra 2's to the left hand side of my line.

It does seem that there are some nice possibilities with the Reverse Labouchere.

Albalaha

Reverse Labouchere is a super bad idea for playing in long or bad run. It requires hypothetical extremely good condition while we get the opposite mostly.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Bally6354

Well that's just your personal opinion Albalaha.

I have a bad opinion about some of the other MM plans floating around myself.

The bottom line is that no MM plan will save you unless you have some patience and a half decent strategy with which to capitalize with.

That's also one of the reasons why I titled the thread 'Experimenting with the Reverse Labouchere'

If you don't like something.... try and change things around a bit and see if it makes a difference.

cheers  :thumbsup:

Albalaha

Bally,
        Reverse Labouchere is the concept given by "Norman Leigh" and I uploaded his famous novel, "Thirteen against the bank" in rf.cc way back. It is one of my favorite books on gambling. Reverse Labouchere needs more than 66% hits on  your chosen EC to be successful while it is tough to even get 50%, in practical situations, unless either you are super lucky or a clairvoyant.

MarignyGrilleau

No one should upload copyrighted material...  C:-)

Bally6354

THIS DOCUMENT IS COPYRIGHT © 1999 BY Mr Oops
You may, however, copy and distribute copies,
as long as the above copyright notice accompanies the copy

This is written in the document. So I am assuming it's ok.

cheers

MarignyGrilleau

Quote from: albalaha on January 20, 2013, 07:59:09 PM
Bally,
        Reverse Labouchere is the concept given by "Norman Leigh" and I uploaded his famous novel, "Thirteen against the bank" in rf.cc way back.

I was talking about this... sorry.

Albalaha

Quote from: MarignyGrilleau on January 20, 2013, 10:15:52 PM
No one should upload copyrighted material...  C:-)
Have you seen download section of vlsroulette.com or rouletteforum.cc
They are full of "copyrighted materials".