Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

May the Fours be with you !

Started by Mathemagician, February 09, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathemagician

I've recently added a new bet to RouletteKeyGold.

It alerts you when just one set of 6 none overlapping corner bets haven't been hit.

(If you are on my mailing list you should have received download details. If not please use the form under the downloads tab at roulettekeygold.com)

So when you place the bet your place 6 bets that cover 24 numbers.

When every set has been hit it starts counting again so the alert is fully automatic

So far it's only lost for me once but then it won on the second spin.
The snag is if it loses you have to treble the stake.
Another snag is that it only returns a profit of 50% of  your stake

In the video  below it comes up and twice. I also have a bet on the 'hidden even chance' (when 18 numbers remain unhit)
and the Secret dozen  (when 12 numbers remain unhit)

This video is one of three played at William Hill Penny Roulette but please note I'm not recommending them, I believe it's best to play on live wheels.

https://youtu.be/Zo89HyfmLJM

Mathemagician

I've recently added a new bet to RouletteKeyGold.

It alerts you when just one set of 6 none overlapping corner bets haven't been hit.

(If you are on my mailing list you should have received download details. If not please use the form under the downloads tab at roulettekeygold.com)

So when you place the bet your place 6 bets that cover 24 numbers.

When every set has been hit it starts counting again so the alert is fully automatic

So far it's only lost for me once but then it won on the second spin.
The snag is if it loses you have to treble the stake.
Another snag is that it only returns a profit of 50% of  your stake

In the video  below it comes up and twice. I also have a bet on the 'hidden even chance' (when 18 numbers remain unhit)
and the Secret dozen  (when 12 numbers remain unhit)

This video is one of three played at William Hill Penny Roulette but please note I'm not recommending them, I believe it's best to play on live wheels.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9bZeBw1u74w" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>