Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Progression without notes

Started by Dane, October 24, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dane

With this simple method I believe that we have probabilities on our side.  I start by betting one chip at a time on the lowest Carré within 1-6, say 1-5.
When one of the other five DS (say 7-12, 13-18, 19-24, 25-30 or 31-36) comes twice in a row, I´ll switch to the lowest Carré there and add one chip to betting (of course I could as well have chosen the highest Carré there). So right after 36, 36 I leave 1-5, and I place two units on Square or corner 31-35. After winning I reduce, go one step Down and take one chip from there. And so forth an so on
                                                                  1-(33/37)^2 versus (30/37) x (31/37).
Testing this metod at "roulette simulator simple"
I returned to betting one chip after 561 spins. At that time I had won 136 chips!
"THERE IS AN OCEAN OF VAST PROPORTION
AND SHE FLOWS WITHIN OURSELVES"
               Donovan Leitch

Dane

After several months: No reply. I can live with that.
Writing in a hurry, however, I made an error: "1-(33/37)^2 versus (30/37) x (31/37)".
It should be "1-(33/37)^2 versus (30/37) x (6/37)".
So the tendency go to one step down should be bigger than the tendency to go one step up.
Nevertheless I'll recommend to set a maxibum bet: Ten units.
               Donovan Leitch

wannawin

Quote from: Dane on March 20, 2018, 01:47:39 PM
After several months: No reply. I can live with that.

as a not so popular poster  myself I have noticed that great part of the satisfaction is publishing without waiting for replies  . what a way to find Christianity lol

Quote from: Dane on October 24, 2017, 05:17:14 PM
I returned to betting one chip after 561 spins. At that time I had won 136 chips!

Quote from: Dane on March 20, 2018, 01:47:39 PM
Nevertheless I'll recommend to set a maxibum bet: Ten units.

good job Dane thank you for sharing your money management. we should have stopped the infinite and violent martingale type progressions by now . I believe it is one of the first steps to advance in the game. please take note friends that start in this game: it is good to take advice from the most experienced players.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Dane

Thanks for your encouraging words!     I'll continue testing.
               Donovan Leitch

warrior

Quote from: Dane on March 22, 2018, 09:22:43 AM
Thanks for your encouraging words!     I'll continue testing.
Can you give examples of play please.

Dane

Of course, warrior.
Now I choose www.spielbank-bad-homburg.de/permanenzen.            Tisch (table) 1, 19th March 2018:

17  We can´t help noticing the series in DS 13-18. I start to bet one unit on its lowest square, say square 13-17. I could as well have chosen the other one.
20  Rebet.
17  Rebet.
2     -
32    -
12    -
35    -
17    -
1     -
15    -
6    -
28   -
22   -
23    Series in DS 19-24. Time to move. NEXT BET: TWO UNITS on square 19-23 (I stick to the lowest of the two squares).
35  Rebet.
4   Rebet
4  Time to move. NEXT bet: THREE units on square 1-5.
0  Rebet
16    -
0     -
19    -
8     -
34    -
5  Right after winning it is time to go one step down. NEXT BET: TWO units on the same square..
32 Rebet. 
25 Rebet
4 NEXT BET: ONE unit on the same square.
----------------------------------------------------............................................................................
It should be clear by now. I myself don´t bet more than ten units at a time (my chosen maximum bet).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------     
               Donovan Leitch