Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Why Hit & Run is absurd

Started by Bayes, December 22, 2012, 10:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

My published telemetry from my tests show a confirmation of the expected double losses that any average player will experience. I also included triple losses. HAR being used or not never changed these expected values of double and triple losses.

Now even in the most innocent of worlds it's possible to have a very long lasting lucky streak. By JL's own statements he has experienced a far less than average amount of double losses and no triple losses. That's proof that he is in a lucky streak. His conclusion of why he is doing better does not stand the light of day with regards to a scientific approach.  The approach here is to wait years. That is a huge waste of time.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

JohnLegend

Quote from: Gizmotron on December 30, 2012, 12:59:08 AM
Please don't forget the context. It was with regards to mother hens. I've already proven that HAR is a fallacy. At the start I wrote a sim that tested Six Million spins per test. Written into the sim was actual mindless hit & run tactics.

In every test there was no significant difference in using it or in leaving it out. It changed nothing.  I ran the tests more than 100 times. There was no significant difference. THE CLAIMS BEING MADE ON THIS FORUM REGARDING HAR BEING THE SIGNIFICANT ADVANTAGE ARE FALSE. MY CHOICE OF DESCRIPTION IS THAT THIS QUALIFIES THESE CLAIMS AS LIES. THIS CONCLUSION IS AN EARNED RESPONSE TO THE PAST DISPLAY OF CHARACTER ALREADY ESTABLISHED BY THIS CLAIMER.

If these are not intentional lies then they are the illusions of a person that has been fooling himself for many years, also his own claim.
Illusions, lies. There is no prize for guessing who these accusations are directed at.

YOU don't FOOL YOUR BANKROLL. If what I do didn't work I would have been homeless many years ago. And when I prove this by doing with a mere vunerable 200 units. What NO ONE HAS EVER DONE with verifiable proof.

You Mr Gizmotron will be the first person put on the spot. To explain how a liar, fool, charleton. Was able to produce such success. With a style of play that doesn't work.

With methods that all fail, when played continuously.

Gizmotron

JL - " With methods that all fail, when played continuously."

How would you know does come to mind.

This is truly funny. A guy says his three step Marti is going to vindicate his posturing. After 200 years that Martingale progression was actually right all along. It just has to locate the magical mystery points. And these points are only known by the legendary one himself.

I don't need to have someone like you tell me its H.A.R.

How do you know?

JohnLegend

Quote from: Gizmotron on December 30, 2012, 05:05:02 AM
How would you know does come to mind.

This is truly funny. A guy says his three step Marti is going to vindicate his posturing. After 200 years that Martingale progression was actually right all along. It just has to locate the magical mystery points. And these points are only known by the legendary one himself.

I don't need to have someone like you tell me its H.A.R.

How do you know?
Three step marti, get over that first.My success has nothing to do with a three-step-marti. there's your biggest mistake right there.

You think how you think and play is the only way to be successful. that's the lesson

Gizmotron

Quote from: JohnLegend on December 30, 2012, 05:12:59 AM
Three step marti, get over that first.My success has nothing to do with a three-step-marti. there's your biggest mistake right there.

You think how you think and play is the only way to be successful. that's the lesson

Why does everything change when results and challenges confront you? Now the Marti is gone. This tactic is hit and run excuses.

Try all you want to make this my issues. You might want to take notice to the title to this thread.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Gizmotron on December 30, 2012, 05:19:37 AM
Why does everything change when results and challenges confront you? Now the Marti is gone. This tactic is hit and run excuses.

Try all you want to make this my issues. You might want to take notice to the title to this thread.
You are no different to anyother detractor Giz. YOU ASSUME you have all the anwsers. Like everyone else is a fool if they don't DO IT YOUR WAY.

There lies true ignorance. The marti IS NEVER GONE. It is the backbone of ALL my methods. Your MISTAKE like many. Is in assuming it is my KEY reason/claim FOR SUCCESS.

NO, The KEY REASONS and ONLY REASONS I will be successful until the day I draw my last breath. Is H.A.R together with a decent BET SELECTION. And SMART MM on the more vunerable methods like PB.

On FIVE, and 7 ON 1 no human factor no MM is required. PLAYED H.A.R they simply WIN. Secure profit. To play them requires the biggest reason this game is still thought of as unbeatable. PATIENCE, PATIENCE AND MORE PATIENCE.

That is lacking in the masses. And it's a key ingredient to success with this game.

Hence why the game will ALWAYS be there for the patient and clever to use for monetary gain.
And an excuse for maths devotees to say 1+1=2 and that's all she wrote regarding your chances of being a longterm success.

Gizmotron

Just in case you haven't heard, hit and run is absurd.

:
Quote from: JohnLegend on December 30, 2012, 05:33:54 AM
You are no different to anyother detractor Giz. YOU ASSUME you have all the anwsers. Like everyone else is a fool if they don't DO IT YOUR WAY.

There lies true ignorance. The marti IS NEVER GONE. It is the backbone of ALL my methods. Your MISTAKE like many. Is in assuming it is my KEY reason/claim FOR SUCCESS.

NO, The KEY REASONS and ONLY REASONS I will be successful until the day I draw my last breath. Is H.A.R together with a decent BET SELECTION. And SMART MM on the more vunerable methods like PB.

On FIVE, and 7 ON 1 no human factor no MM is required. PLAYED H.A.R they simply WIN. Secure profit. To play them requires the biggest reason this game is still thought of as unbeatable. PATIENCE, PATIENCE AND MORE PATIENCE.
That is lacking in the masses. And it's a key ingredient to success with this game.
Hence why the game will ALWAYS be there for the patient and clever to use for monetary gain.

Albalaha

Now, this is going beyond a healthy debate and admin/global moderators should interfere and stop this.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

JohnLegend

Quote from: albalaha on December 30, 2012, 05:55:24 AM
Now, this is going beyond a healthy debate and admin/global moderators should interfere and stop this.
Albalaha, you don't debate with Gizmotron. You agree with everything he thinks/says. Or you are a liar,fool,charleton.

Robeenhuut

Quote from: JohnLegend on December 30, 2012, 05:33:54 AM

And an excuse for maths devotees to say 1+1=2 and that's all she wrote regarding your chances of being a longterm success.

Is 7 on 1 betting against 7 consecutive 4 gaps after 2 triggers?  You can use tracker made by Stef and simulate HAR by pressing F9 key that generates 500 spins. It shows max number of gaps in each dozen. Would you agree John that is a valid testing of HAR?  You just get sometimes only 2 or 3 games in 500 spins.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Robeenhuut on December 30, 2012, 06:13:05 AM
Is 7 on 1 betting against 7 consecutive 4 gaps after 2 triggers?  You can use tracker made by Stef and simulate HAR by pressing F9 key that generates 500 spins. It shows max number of gaps in each dozen. Would you agree John that is a valid testing of HAR?  You just get sometimes only 2 or 3 games in 500 spins.
Hello Matt, I've never waited 500 spins to get 2 or 3 games.

I am now playing 7 ON 1 on both dozens and columns. As its simply not even being challenged on dozens alone. Yes its betting against 7 consecutive 4 gaps after a double trigger. Keep in mind now Matt I only PLAY LIVE. Matt you know well I only truly trust live play. Its the format im profitting against. Therefore its the ONLY format you can truly use to make a comparison.

Anything else is the lazy mans way to try and perpetuate the myth on this games longterm invincibility. To some that myth must be upheld at all costs. That's where I come in, to show its always been a myth.

The idea was innitialy born out of the fact that over several years of results for the ZONE. I could only highlight two times 6 consecutive 4 gaps. I could find nothing greater.

I am also currently testing 7 ON 1 against 1 million real spins. One dozen at a time. For my own peace of mind. As I will know whether in a continuous play fashion it stands up or not. And this will also prove H.A.R as a superior play strategy for 7 ON 1.

I personally already consider it a virtual H,A,R grail. Its so difficult to land dead on top of a losing run. It could win for years. And when it does eventually lose it will be of no real significance. This is the best we can do in this game.

But if we CAN DO IT the game is beaten. No ifs, buts or maybes.

Gizmotron

Gizmotron

Quote from: albalaha on December 30, 2012, 05:55:24 AM

It was a moderator that demanded I give an "objective" explanation. So I gave it. JL flipped out. That's ok though. We can all go back to holding our breaths.

JohnLegend

Quote from: Gizmotron on December 30, 2012, 06:41:15 AM
It was a moderator that demanded I give an "objective" explanation. So I gave it. JL flipped out. That's ok though. We can all go back to holding our breaths.
Gizmotron, all that you think believe will be turned upside down. Do you really think your tests proved ANYTHING?

I don't flip out, I give my side of the story. Then people who think they have a monopoly on correct thinking and success. Jump in and attack. But you cannot attack monetary success. That's what it will all boil down to.

Gizmotron

Quote from: JohnLegend on December 30, 2012, 06:44:42 AM
Gizmotron, all that you think believe will be turned upside down. Do you really think your tests proved ANYTHING?

I don't flip out, I give my side of the story. Then people who think they have a monopoly on correct thinking and success. Jump in and attack. But you cannot attack monetary success. That's what it will all boil down to.

So the legend continues.