Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Tic Tac Toe, a free buffet and "Where's the beef?"

Started by TwoCatSam, September 27, 2013, 04:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Today I cleaned house so the cleaning lady could come and then we went to Riverwind for a free buffet and some RNG roulette.  We played that "Tic Tac Toe" thingy by Dane.  For the life of me, I cannot understand why this thing should and does win, but it does.  I almost doubled my $20 and Marcia did!

OK, the roulette was fun and the buffet was truly great.  Some of the best fried fish and fried chicken I've had in months.  A $40 value free!!  Whoo hoo...

Now, as we're sitting, eating, we spy two old hippies.  One was wearing a Boston shirt and one Metallica.  I'd guess them in their early sixties.  As they returned from the line, I commented on the humongous amount of meat they were carrying.  Each had a dinner plate in each hand with prime rib, ribs, ham and turkey stacked as high as possible.  We're talking four plates here.  So they sit down their meat and go for the other stuff.  From time to time we cast a gander over their way.  Geez, they are eating all that meat!!  Around ten pounds each, I'd guess.

So we finish and compliment ourselves that we're not the hogs our neighbors are and then the management arrives with an officer in tow.  Seems she had a large purse and they were squirreling away meat to stock the freezer.  We wanted to stay and see the outcome, but this is Indian territory and a scalping or burning at the stake would have truly ruined the meal so we left.

So there is a moral to this story.  Don't bring a wheelbarrow to a buffet!!

Sam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Turner

Its "sad but true" but you did have " more than a feeling" about these 2

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Wildcard

I got it too !!  ;D

QuoteI cleaned house so the cleaning lady could come
Wait .... Who cleaned what ? :upsidedown:

TwoCatSam

"Gotta clean this house 'cause the cleaning lady's coming today.

HEY     HEY     HEY

Gotta clean this house 'cause the cleaning lady's coming today.
Gotta make the beds; gotta sweep the floors,
There's pancake batter on the cabinet doors!
Gotta clean this house 'cause the cleaning lady's coming today."

TwoCatSam

Frankly I expected:

Someone to comment on the "Tic Tac Toe" system.........

Someone to ask about it...........

Someone to ask how much I won, what was my bank and how deep into said bank did I go......

I've stated this before.  I've never lost on this system.  It has always beaten a 00 RNG "wheel".  As far as I know, I'm the only person who's even tried it.  If not, would you speak up?

This leads me to wonder if some bloke did actually post the "Holy Grail", is there a very good possibility it would be overlooked?  I think so!

So, I'm done touting this system.  I'll just play it and may bot it later when the U.S. becomes internet friendly.

OK, lecture over!!  Go on back to those really complicated things that tax the brain.  I love making those little "x-s".

TwoCat

malcop

Hi Sam,

Don't dispare, I think most people were like me, your story about the two old hippies trying to stock up their freezer from the buffet bar, totally caught our attention.

And the $40 you and your wife won between you, sort of took second place to what seemed to be the main story  :)

Thanks

malcop

TwoCatSam

malcop

Thanks for that.

I guess the thing that fascinates me about the Tic Tac Toe system is that it is pure voodoo.  There is no logical, mathematical, or physical reason the thing should fill in the blanks they way it does, but it does. 

I suppose $20 each was a bit of a downer for some, but consider we were playing .25 so in units it was 80.  Nothing to pop the bubbly over, but still impressive since it was flat betting.  I always seem to lose around $10 or so before it starts to hit.

Guess I should go ahead and say it:  I missed two very good hits because I was not paying attention.

Anyway, I'm letting it go..............

Sam