Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Musings - Albalaha and his open challenge

Started by Pockets, January 17, 2014, 12:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Pockets

Let me see if I got it........

1.  Bet for 36 spins (6 units down to 1) Stop and go virtual after spin 36 if you have not won.
2.  Do not bet until  you get a hit.
3.  Bet for another 36 spins at 1 unit.  Stop and go virtual until another hit if you have not won.
4.  Anytime you reach 100 lost spins without a win, double your bet.

Is that it?  If I bot it, Nick needs exact rules.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Albalaha

Pockets,
       Why don't u put your calculations right here, for everyone to see and understand clearly? Let everyone see whether the winnings come at which cost and a single MM being followed in all bets or not. Your rules as you wrote are not very clear to me and many more.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Albalaha

First, pockets claimed:
So let me explain how to beat it without reverse engineering. And yes, method is playable on hot and cold numbers. This will give an output of 22636units at the end of 15000 spins for the number 3 which is the worst.
Then,he made some "variations" and said:
Albalaha's posted numbers end with profit of over 4000u in 15000spins with this variation of playing. At any point in time the draw down from peak did not exceed 3600u. So a bank roll of 5000 should be absolutely fine.                     Time to verify his claims. Stef should come up with testing with Pockets "variations" any time soon.

Albalaha

My HG is a secret formula under a closet of my brain. Pocket's is with everyone, in open. If his claim is correct, none should look at any other way of playing and if his is wrong, it will only strengthen me to never share any winning method because none bothered to do, even one, so far.
              He created this topic all of a sudden when I decided to not to talk anymore on any forum. My challenge was open for all for more than a year but none could do that. Isn't it a bit strange?

Chrisbis

Be careful of your choice of words Sumit...within the realm of the topic.
No goading or baiting please.

Just keep your comments to the central theme.

(or else your posts will not get approval)

Bayes

Quote from: Albalaha on February 02, 2014, 10:20:35 AM
If his claim is correct, none should look at any other way of playing

Al, what exactly is pockets' claim? He has said himself that it's not a HG. I thought this thread was about trying to beat a specific number in a specific sequence of spins, isn't that your challenge?

It seems to me that you're trying to pin on pockets something which he never actually asserted.

Also, your "challenge" could be seen as a cynical attempt to goad other members into providing you with winning method, because you haven't been able to find one; nothing more than stamping your foot in a petulant display and screaming "find me a winning system, waaaah!!".

Albalaha

Bayes,
      #3 challenge was to beat a bet that is having negative variance, bad hit rate, a little cluster of wins and a standard deviation of more than -3 throughout 15000 spins of American roulette.
           Many funny approaches were told and tried upon this challenge. Nothing except reverse engineering ideas (knowing how and variance will attack beforehand gives ample opportunity to prove anything without having any depth in it). A famous system author, when asked said that he will play a number when it did not hit 250 spins (seeing the worst run of 276 times, no hit) and thereby beat this challenge. This way, anything can be beaten but it doesn't prove as a way to play generally.
               If we are playing say an EC and we know that there are no 10 Ls in a row, even a kid would advise playing martingale. If it has successive losses, followed by successive wins, anyone can name Oscar's Grind as a panacea. Similarly, every progression widely known to masses, will work great in one particular situation but not in another.
               #3 challenge was never meant to provide a plug seeing the hole's size but a money management (with or without other kind of safety measures) that can sustain along bad stretches without hits and lesser number of hits than the mathematical expectancy of that bet.
            Pockets claimed his way is not reverse engineering upon #3 W/L but it beats all numbers alike. He even wrote a way to do that and later suggested some tweaks on it too. If a single approach really does this, it is not lesser than any holy grail. If his method and claim are true, it should benefit all and albalaha is not going to carry the method in his pockets to earn from it.
                     If you see #29 of zumma, it wins entire 15000 spins even flat bet. Should and can one advise playing flat bet, seeing that, on all numbers?

Superman

Quotea cynical attempt to goad other members into providing you with winning method, because you haven't been able to find one; nothing more than stamping your foot in a petulant display and screaming "find me a winning system, waaaah!!".

LOL, exactly what he's after!
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

FLAT_IN_O

[quote author=Bayes link=topic=3375.msg26789#msg26789 date=13913490

Also, your "challenge" could be seen as a cynical attempt to goad other members into providing you with winning method, because you haven't been able to find one; nothing more than stamping your foot in a petulant display and screaming "find me a winning system, waaaah!!".

Right on the nail....what I said few years back.

NathanDetroit

"Phishing" season in full swing.If it walks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, then it is a duck.

Pockets

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 31, 2014, 05:04:47 PM
Pockets

Let me see if I got it........

1.  Bet for 36 spins (6 units down to 1) Stop and go virtual after spin 36 if you have not won.
2.  Do not bet until  you get a hit.
3.  Bet for another 36 spins at 1 unit.  Stop and go virtual until another hit if you have not won.
4.  Anytime you reach 100 lost spins without a win, double your bet.

Is that it?  If I bot it, Nick needs exact rules.

Sam
Sam,

I have PMed you the exact step by step rules, as you seem to be the only person interested in this at the moment.

Pockets

Quote from: Albalaha on February 01, 2014, 06:55:35 AM
Pockets,
       Why don't u put your calculations right here, for everyone to see and understand clearly? Let everyone see whether the winnings come at which cost and a single MM being followed in all bets or not. Your rules as you wrote are not very clear to me and many more.
I don't answer to ghosts. I thought Albalaha left all public forums long ago. Can you prove that you are not ghost? I will prove that my system works.

In case you are not ghost, I don't care if the rules are not clear to you. I have given step by step explanation. Read them over and over again and try working your way through the concepts. I can only show you the way to the toilet, can't wipe the dirty thing for you.

Albalaha

Now, this is what we call shying away after shouting. The method that you posted (and later tweaked) is not clear to TCS and Stef too and many more.

Pockets

Quote from: Albalaha on February 03, 2014, 12:58:31 PM
Now, this is what we call shying away after shouting. The method that you posted (and later tweaked) is not clear to TCS and Stef too and many more.
I can't help it. If someone doesn't understand they can ask me. TCS asked. I have clarified to him.
If many more ask I can clarify to them. I will clarify to everyone WHO I FEEL is open enough.

A bent tail of a dog, can be straightened only temporarily. I realized after reading through your posts for the last few days. You are so desparate to understand my method in detail and am not going to post any further details of it. If you want to figure out a way, figure it out through what is posted already.

Albalaha

You can't hide the truth by deleting my posts. Stef will confirm your failure soon. I know that it was done just to provoke me to give my HG.