Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

SOCHI

Started by FLAT_IN_O, February 07, 2014, 04:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLAT_IN_O

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Putin............. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: ...........Obama

Atlantis

TwoCatSam

I have nothing but disgust for Obama, but what has he done in relation to SOCHI?  From what we hear in American, the accommodations for the guests are miserable.  I don't think Pooty-Poo has done such a bang-up job.
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

FLAT_IN_O

Quote from: TwoCatSam on February 07, 2014, 05:23:00 PM
I have nothing but disgust for Obama, but what has he done in relation to SOCHI?  From what we hear in American, the accommodations for the guests are miserable.  I don't think Pooty-Poo has done such a bang-up job.

--Accommodation????? It is superb.....Pooty-Poo you can see right now on opening.Obama????is not there.

Turner

Should send them both down the bobsleigh run, strapped together, on a single bob luge with their feet bent up and tied  .

I'd pay good money to see that.

FLAT_IN_O

Turner

Number Six

Sam,

It has also been ridiculed in some circles of the British media, especially the "facilities", even for the athletes. Simply reinforces the urgent need for an international helipotty service.

TwoCatSam

Helipotty goes global.  I love it!!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Turner

Quote from: Xander on February 07, 2014, 09:33:32 PM

You've got to love communism!  LOL!!! :o   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I heard them Ruskey Communists banned their people from gambling online......unbelievable ;)

Xander

Basically, free will and thought is illegal there.  The standard of living there is not considered "living".

Turner

Quote from: Xander on February 07, 2014, 10:36:26 PM
Basically, free will and thought is illegal there.
And you have the free will and thought to wish you could gamble online, which is comforting