Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Anyone experience with "Roulette Magic"

Started by corvuscorax, May 09, 2015, 06:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corvuscorax

Hi, I am a step away to buy "Roulette Magic" for 300 bucks (!), but wanted to ask if anyone has experience with this method.
Is it possible to know the next number?

Please have a look at this video, and tell me what you mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5Ek94aZgrs#t=82

thx

Jarabo002

Please, do not buy that stuff or you will be scammed. Please, do not buy nothing in the world of roulette except coins[smiley]aes/stop.png[/smiley][smiley]aes/stop.png[/smiley][smiley]aes/stop.png[/smiley]. thanks!
Uno de Badajoz que pasaba por aquí.

TwoCatSam

Notice their credits are play money.

B. B. King didn't play "air guitar", did he?

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Mathemagician

His advertising is good I wish his copywriters worked for me!

But he isn't playing for real money and as far as I can see doesn't offer a free trial. Which if it worked you'd think he would.
It doesn't mean it's a scam and he'll be accused of scamming however good or bad the program is.
Personally I don't believe its possible to predict the next number out but what do I know?

Admittedly, I am biased I wrote and still sell RouletteKeyGold for £50 a year on subscription, I play for real cash in my videos and offer a fourteen day free trial.

RichBailey86

this guy is a scammer promoting that product

just like the "newer" guys who have come to the boards lately
Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Rusty: You've been practicing this speech, haven't you?

Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.

unwanted pete

common sense says if anyone has something that works so far didn't sell it , not even for 300 bucks !

ADulay

Quote from: RichBailey86 on May 28, 2015, 09:32:30 PM
this guy is a scammer promoting that product

just like the "newer" guys who have come to the boards lately

And with the added effect that his one post "asks" a question about a specific program AND hasn't been back since.

Oh well, as they described Earth in the book "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy". . . . .  Mostly Harmless.

AD