Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

It's a heartache! Again !!

Started by Mathemagician, February 16, 2016, 07:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathemagician

hi everyone
i'm in hospital again! the triple heart bypass i had last year has gone awry.  >:(

i'm in devon &exeter hospital awaiting test results.

it  had been going so well I'd been getting fit with regual visits to the gym, table tennis and swimming, a healthy diet, less alcohol and what for? Last week while swimming i had an angina attack luckily while i was in the shallow end!

the latest version of roulettekeygold is online at the usual address (check your emails)
payment of subscription and renewals by paypal will result in a licence number automatically.

i was just about to automate the whole trial download process from collecting emails to giving the 14 day trial and instructions but was taken ill before I'd finished!

the main change in rkg is a 'no zero' button click on this when using BV no zero roulette
and it will suggest slightly different bets especially on 12 neighbours and the hidden dozen.
this is in addition to the neutral bet button i'd previously added.

i haven't got access to a proper PC at present just a tablet with W8.1 and no mouse!
i've no idea when i'll be back home and working at least a week i guess but could be longer!
my personal email address is ppreston1000@gmail.com. i'll try and answer any queries and give download
links to the program if possibe , but please bear with me although i'm not doing anything in hospital
it's not exactly an easy life, but it is boring ! so please bear with me if i'm slow in replying.

shuttle

Sorry to read that you are back in hospital, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Fhitchcock

Sad to hear what's happening to you. Wishing you a Speedy recovery! Relax and take your time to get better.

Mathemagician

I'm back at home !

The tests showed a high level of Troponins (500+) which showed I'd had a heart attack!

The Angiogram showed a graft had furred up a bit.

To fix it they'll have to insert another stent. I have to wait for up to 6 weeks or until I'm called back.

I'll try and keep on top of my emails but I am having to take it easy.
Obviously can't work much but all this recovery  is so boring!

My book "Online Roulette The Winning Rules" is still going well most sales are on Auto thanks to Amazon. Don't forget I'll refund whatever you pay for it should you subscribe to RKG after your trial.

Thanks to my well wishers

Peter Preston