Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Trend/Anti-trend

Started by ll l lll ll l lll, May 19, 2013, 05:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ll l lll ll l lll

In addition to watching and playing the series in the even chances, another technique i use is when i see a trend of even chances developing in the most recent 4-6 spins, i will flat bet against that trend for it to continue for 1 bet, essentially hoping to break the trend.  It is betting for the 'Anti-trend.' 

Ex:  RR BB RR....take a chance here and bet R next.  Bet against this double pattern to continue.
Ex:  R B R B......take a chance here and bet B next.  Bet against another single.
Ex:  RR B RR .......take a chance here and bet R next.

Random shows both trends and non trends in the short term.  The flip side is when you observe a 'non-trend ' sequence, you can also take a chance and bet 1 unit for a trend to begin to form.  With practice, this can be a valuable tool to give you an edge flat betting the even chances.  don't bet every spin, and don't chase a loss.  If you lose your first bet, WAIT for another opportunity to bet against or for a forming trend.  Random constantly goes back and forth, it cannot stay on a trend for very long, it wants to change.  that's the true nature of random.  Think random, think chaos, and the game will start to play 'your game.'

Believe it or not, this alone can give you a significant edge flat betting.  Be patient, be selective in your bets, be surgical and bet when random is showing weakness, which is after a visible trend has formed.  Yes trends can go on for long periods of time, but those should be the times you avoid.  Look for other opportunities in O/E, H/L.

GreatGrampa

Very true.  Brett Morton has formed this a basis in his book
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

ozon

Ex.   R B R B........
In    this   one , I   don't   see  any edge.

cbtstylez

How is this method still holding out?