Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Random thoughts

Started by Priyanka, July 29, 2013, 04:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Priyanka

I did a brief test on this as the first of my tests on whether "when" has an influence. So I picked up 5 different sets of 100,000 spins with all zeroes removed. I tried running it against 5 different when selections ranging from betting every spin to betting after 5 appearances of one colour. I tried both "for" and "against" to see whether there is any influence. Conclusion, at least on this type of "when", is that it doesn't have an influence. So if some one tells me wait for "RRR" and then bet for "B" or bet for the run to continue, I have now concluded based on this set of results that it doesn't have any influence. Your feedback is most welcome.

I think there is a false appreciation that arises from the fact that your number of placed bets rapidly decreases and the effect of any deviations happen over a larger number of spins. However, if you take the number of placed bets/spins where bets are placed the effect is the same.

Following table gives the win% based on the different parameters.
[attachimg=1]

Priyanka

Hi Everyone,

After carefully studying random and analysing SHA256 random generation techniques combined with the 12 million spin data I have been able to predict random behaves with 80-85% accuracy. I have developed an applications that gives these predictions and bet recommendations on streets, based on past spin data of 5 spins. It uses complex data insight generation techniques and 256 dimension cubes to arrive at these predictions.

The application is attached as I want to share it with the community. You input spins as and when it comes along and then start betting the streets that is shown in the recommendation window which is red in colour. The application can handle sessions upto 87 spins at the moment. Application is in trial mode and is working based on my checks of over 50,000 spins.

Use cyclic progression o 12 spins with +1 on loss -1 on win and reset o high
CAUTION - Please use only in the fun mode at the moment as it
is still in alpha mode and can only deliver 80-85% accuracy. If anyone using it can report back their results and how it works for them, it will be great.

- Enjoy, Yanks.

TwoCatSam

Yanks

I have input the same numbers I used on Winner's sheet you wrote.  This is much, much better.

I will try to do some hard studies in the next few days and tell you how it goes.

Thanks.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Bally6354

Hello Priyanka,

Is this designed for Betvoyager or can you use it on live spins as well.

I did a few tests including the one below. None of the tests resulted in a profit.

L L L L L L L L L L L L

L L L L L L L L L W L L

L L L L L L L L L L L L

L L L L L L L L L L L W

L L L L L L L L L L L L

L L L L L L L L L L L L

Obviously just short samples because of the limit to 84 spins. I will do some more tests anyhow and see how it goes.

[attachimg=1]

cheers

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

TwoCatSam

Sorry, but I got the same results as Bally.  Lost........
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Priyanka

Thanks Sam! It will really help.

Priyanka

Bally,

It is primarily for RNG spins. I haven't tested on live spins yet.

Bally6354

Quote from: Priyanka on August 20, 2013, 08:44:24 PM
Bally,

It is primarily for RNG spins. I haven't tested on live spins yet.

Thanks! I thought that when you mentioned the SHA256. Oh well, I should have double checked before jumping the gun.

I will do some tests on RNG and see what happens.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

malcop

Will the software say that you entered 87 spins or do you have to keep track your self?  I ask because I entered over 200 spins and it still seemed to be working by giving different streets.

Priyanka

Quote from: malcop on August 20, 2013, 09:15:30 PM
Will the software say that you entered 87 spins or do you have to keep track your self?  I ask because I entered over 200 spins and it still seemed to be working by giving different streets.
Malcop, it won't keep a track. After 200, it will still give you results, but they have not been tested enough by me. Btn, how is the output working for you?

malcop

well I did not know it was just for RNG, so was just using old live data from my old sessions, and it looks promising.  Will need to do more thorougher testing.

Priyanka

Quote from: malcop on August 20, 2013, 09:28:48 PM
well I did not know it was just for RNG, so was just using old live data from my old sessions, and it looks promising.  Will need to do more thorougher testing.
Great, the more we test the more we will know how it works.

malcop

Yanks, Is there a reason the software dose not reset on a successful Street win?

I'm not sure of the thinking betting for twelve spins when for example you got a hit on spin 4.

Surely if you get a hit is that not the goal?  Or are you hoping for repeaters and that is why the software stays on the same street for twelve spins win or lose?

Priyanka

It can predict over a period of 12 spins what street will come up. So anytime I get a hit I wait for the street to change and then start over again from there

malcop

Quote from: Priyanka on August 21, 2013, 07:32:46 AM
It can predict over a period of 12 spins what street will come up. So anytime I get a hit I wait for the street to change and then start over again from there
That makes more sense to me.

Is there any benefit restarting the software as soon as you get a hit forcing it to give you a new street, as opposed to just sitting out the rest of the spins waiting for the next street prediction?