Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Fool Proof Progression

Started by Sputnik, October 17, 2013, 06:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

malcop

Hi Buffster,

When I am talking about a lose or win I mean a group lose or group win.

WLW group win up 1 unit.
WWL group win up 1 unit.
LWL group loss up 2 units.
LWW group win up 1 unit.
LLL group loss up 2 units.
WWW group win up 1 unit and so on.....

You only decide what to do after three placed bets.

And as I said before you decide what unit value you go up after each group win or loss.

Thanks

malcop

Buffster

wlw ... first w new high and reset ... why go to three spins and +1
wwl ... first w new high and reset ... why go to three spins and +1
lww...after second w new high and reset... why +1
www... first w new high and reset... why go to three spins and +1

you're +1 section does not make any sense...you reach a new high before your three spins except lww which you get new high on second w...so you reach a new high and reset ..so why +1

Is this suppose to be a positive progression or a negative progression ?

Buffster

malcop

Buffster,

I did say reset on a new session high.

For example if I had WW and found that I was at a new session high, then reset and start again at 1 unit, or W gave me a new session high reset.

So there is no need to complete a group of three if you find yourself at a new session high.

And yes this is a positive/negative progression.

Thanks

malcop

Buffster

I know this is your progression but if I may ...

On a double loss +1
On a triple loss +2

And since you're not implementing any -1 decisions ... only a reset on new high

Either you better have one very good bet selection that can get you some wins in a row to overcome your always rising bets on a bad run, I hope you have a Stop Loss.

Just my 0.02$

Buffster

malcop

This could be played many ways.

But the main thing is you do not start the progression until looking back three bets you have a losing group.

So if a session started like this: WLWWWLW I would be just flat betting, but we get WLWWWLWL now if you look back to the last three we now have LWL a group loss, now the progression begins.

There are lots of ways of using group wins/losses here is one of my favorites

This win/loss string WW WLW LL LWL

Would be broken down like this.

WW = Group Win
WLW = Group Win
LL = Group Loss
LWL = Group Loss

Now instead of waiting three bets you look back two or three bets to decide on what to do next.

Thanks

malcop

6th-sense

i think you all need to try the demo version of the bot or free trial none of this works...you sort out this way of betting on the sheet and use the bot settings for the rest...i,ve tried them all...you get a to a certain point on no recovery ..then whoosh off you go downhill

TwoCatSam

Geez, I hope "Mike the Boxer" doesn't see this and correct me!!

Guys

I have been testing an idea for months.  I won't say it's the "G-word" or even a winner---yet!  I am running three computers, running bots by Normy and the ExcelBot almost daily nearly all day.

Here is what I do.  Whatever my "system" (hak-kaf)  is, I set the bots to cut off at a win or ten or a loss of ten.  That is a "group" to me.  If my group wins, I just re-start the bot.  If It loses, I go up one with the "Basebet Multiplier" and try again with double the bet and double the bankroll and the profit/loss amount.   If I lose again, up again.  If I win, down to one unit and reduce the bankroll and profit/loss amount.  I call this an "Outside D'Alembert".

Will this "Spruce Goose" fly?  Well, it's flying pretty well.  Rough weather?  Sure!!

That's the pertinent part; here it gets wordy...

I'm relatively sure we all know you can't add two and two and get four and a half or five.  None of us are just plain stupid.  What I hope to do--and I believe it's possible--is to be, for a short time, where the losing run isn't.  I am convinced everything---and I do mean everything---in roulette or any flow of numbers comes in waves.  It ebbs and flows....

All we have to do is learn when to get on and when to get off.  It's not magic or voodoo, which I love; it's just mechanics.

Let the scoldings begin!!

TwoCatSam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

RouletteKEY

Sam...is this your spare room?

TwoCatSam

Ya ain't far off, Bro.....
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Rouletta

Completely agree with u Sam; I regard playing roulette in a similar way as
stock trading; In the long run we all know we are dead......; but in the short term we can
make some good dough; It is all a matter of timing, i.e being there at the time time, make a quick
buck and get out.......before getting killed.......lol  ;-)

Cheers

Rouletta

Sputnik

Quote from: malcop on October 19, 2013, 02:50:43 AM
This could be played many ways.

But the main thing is you do not start the progression until looking back three bets you have a losing group.

So if a session started like this: WLWWWLW I would be just flat betting, but we get WLWWWLWL now if you look back to the last three we now have LWL a group loss, now the progression begins.

There are lots of ways of using group wins/losses here is one of my favorites

This win/loss string WW WLW LL LWL

Would be broken down like this.

WW = Group Win
WLW = Group Win
LL = Group Loss
LWL = Group Loss

Now instead of waiting three bets you look back two or three bets to decide on what to do next.

Thanks

malcop

Nice details malcop ...