Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

need for making a program...Impressive results manual testing(roullette xtreme)

Started by Dreamer, November 28, 2013, 08:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreamer

Hy my name is bogdan, i have been around this forum and the other older for sometime now,mostly as a watcher....
Like many  of the roulette  players , i have been hooked by numeris titanus,i have tested and tested and studied but  with no solution ...

For three months i have started again i testing but this time i have made some modification i have placed 8 systems into one ,with the some ideas from numeris titanus and some mine, and i were on something, finally i were on something, and i started testing the system and it was unbreakable flat betting, i don't have exactly the numbers but  tested from spielbank wiesbaden from 1.09.2013-18.09.2013,tables 2,3,4,5,6,7 ,more than 80 sessions,15000-17000 spins, profit in the same range ,like 1 unit for spin,i had not one losing session....

OK i will share this system with just one guy wich can program in roulette xtreme for testing in advance, he must have time ,patience ,to be a experienced one, and mostly to keep for himself , i don't want to make public nothing, to keep this between us until his grave, if there are more than one guy willing to help me i will just choose one....
thanks for reading

VLS

Welcome, there are some "mixed" news for you.

There are great paid coders around. i.e. NorMy, Stef, Superman...

The bad news is you're going to have a rough time finding free coders.

The good news is numeris stuff tends to be easy to program, so you could learn to code it yourself (most people is proficient enough within the first year with an "easy" language such as a BASIC dialect).

Cheers and success with your endeavor.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor