Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Musings - Albalaha and his open challenge

Started by Pockets, January 17, 2014, 12:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pockets

Max,
There is a reason why people behave like the way they do. I am normally a very quite and calm person and the thing that puts me off is double standards. Read the following post from Al on this subject. Its an attack on Ad to disclose method when he said he has completed the challenge.
-------------------------------------------
Ad,
This is the last time I am asking you to put your work openly here, if you have beaten it really. So far, whoever claimed to beat it is only doing reverse engineering of this particular data or calculating wrongly. Whether you played like a tournament or a 100 meter sprint, doesn't matter much. Why will you show your work to Victor, Privately? It shows you are not confident of doing it correctly or you merely used reverse engineering or you just lied about it. Flat betting will never work in such situations unless you are a clairvoyant who knows when exactly you will bet and fetch wins in such wild scatter of wins and losses.
--------------------------------------------

So why double standards. Has he ever disclosed his work openly anywhere apart from posting graphs. I can make graphs and post it the way I like. Before "officially declaring" why can't he post the results? Its very clear for me that the intention is not good. I can pick up multiple such posts posted by the same person.

I am not saying am for personal attacks, but it needs to be considered what is causing the personal attacks and the cause should be addressed and not the effect. I am one of the persons who is glad that he is gone. Best for the forum. Just my 2 cents.

[Edit:  Adulay, as a moderator, would have acted if he had thought the wording was a personal attack.]

Pockets

Now coming to the challenge itself. I don't know why he had to do a gigantic project to overcome this. With all due respect to him, (Yes, i do respect him for the work he has done and have gone through the recycle bin in www.rouletteforum.cc for his personal page. IT IS GOOD and there are lots of logical discussions), any one who is good at maths can beat the challenge. If someone beats the challenge, without reverse engg, does it mean they have the holy grail? I need to think about it. Any views?

Now there is no point in saying that anyone good at math can beat the challenge without a proof. So let me explain how to beat it without reverse engineering. And yes, method is playable on hot and cold numbers. This will give an output of 22636units at the end of 15000 spins for the number 3 which is the worst.

Pockets

Before I explain, I said to be good at math. Not that good :) but enough good :) . Simply put, see the graph below.

[attachimg=1]

It is generated through 10 million spins in single zero wheel. X axis represents the number of spins before a tracked number hits. Y axis represents the percentage of attacks that got completed within those number of spins. See the highlighted portion. From that point onwards the graph tapers towards extreme deviations. When does that happen? Closer to 90 to 110 spins. Why so? It is 2.5 to 3 times the total possible 37 outcomes. This is the basic.

What does it teaches us? Never chase extremes and hence do not chase lets say beyond 90-110 spins. Sam will ask me i know, 90 or 110. Lets close at 100.

Pockets

Now another observation you can see is the tapering is steep towards the start and then it is a gradient. Why so? Remember law of third? 2/3rd of the outcomes come within one cycle of outcome. That is why. What does this say?

If you are using a progression, use it so that it returns heavily at the start and progress with a percentage that gradually decreases as you progress.

Look at D'alembert. it's a strong progression, when it starts. Why? because in the start it takes care of this concept. It gradually goes to a point deeper into the progression where the percentage becomes negligible. So rightly used it's a blessing. So we need to use something for straightups which will adopt to this principle.

Pockets

Coming to the final observation. Remember what Bayes says. Do not treat spins as individual outcomes. Combine 3 spins, combine 4 spins and so on and so forth, you get a series. That will give you the ability to use probability theory in a better way. Treat every spin as an individual outcome you will never come out of the game's negative expectation. How do we use it here?

Treat spins in attacks of 36 spins and cycles of wins. What does it mean. Lets consider a scenario where you have your tracked number hitting at 3rd spin, 20th spin, 60th spin, 125th spin, 128th spin. So we attack exactly for 36 spins. Our cycle for tracking ends whenever there is a hit and retracking begins. So here.

1-3 - both attack and 1st cycle ends
4-20 - both attack and 2nd cycle ends
21-56 - attack ends, 3rd cycle ends only at 60th spin
61-96 - attack ends, 4th cycle ends only at 125th spin
126-128 - attack and 5th cycle ends.

Ask if you are not understanding this portion. This is a key. This is what will help us getting through extremes when a number sleeps for long spells for multiple cycles.

TwoCatSam

Pockets

As you may or may not know, my wife had surgery on her ankle ten days ago and I am a 100% caregiver with limited time.

I really want to examine this when time permits.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Turner

Pockets...I posted something called indiscrete tracking where I showed an idea that emphasised that sweet spot of 80 to 110 (ish) spins....so this is familiar.

AMK

I only mean this in a kind way Albalaha.

You have a long term winner which you can play live.

You will not disclose any solid information on how you can accomplish this.

We who do not have a winning method cannot gain anything from your posts except for the possibility that a longterm winner is achievable.

It is time for you to just play and enjoy the profits.

If you wish to coach other players then you have to provide some solid clues, even Sherlock Holmes needs some solid clues.

If I had a long term winner then I would make a final post in which I leave some solid clues for dedicated researchers or I would just leave without a standing ovation.

Pockets

Sorry I deleted some posts as they were not relevant and I didn't want someone to be muted again on a post I started. It was heading in that direction. 

Chrisbis

Note to other Mods.

Is there any point in this thread/topic being left open now?
(I'm asking just in case other staff think or expect other members to contribute anything meaningful)

TwoCatSam

Chris

Please leave the thread open for Pockets to further explain his method.  If you lock it, he might get a burr and delete the whole enchilada.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Blood Angel

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 18, 2014, 03:13:03 AM
Chris

Please leave the thread open for Pockets to further explain his method.  If you lock it, he might get a burr and delete the whole enchilada.

Sam

Agreed.
Luck happens when Preparation meets Opportunity.

Turner

Pockets.....just deleted my off topic comment. Back on track now
Please continue.

Xander

QuoteDo not treat spins as individual outcomes. Combine 3 spins, combine 4 spins and so on and so forth, you get a series. That will give you the ability to use probability theory in a better way.-Pockets

Why is that? 

QuoteTreat every spin as an individual outcome you will never come out of the game's negative expectation. How do we use it here? -Pockets

Every spin is an individual outcome.  It's not possible to overcome the game's negative expectation so why combine the outcomes of a random game? 

TwoCatSam

Quote from: Pockets on January 17, 2014, 01:14:50 PM
Coming to the final observation. Remember what Bayes says. Do not treat spins as individual outcomes. Combine 3 spins, combine 4 spins and so on and so forth, you get a series. That will give you the ability to use probability theory in a better way. Treat every spin as an individual outcome you will never come out of the game's negative expectation. How do we use it here?

Treat spins in attacks of 36 spins and cycles of wins. What does it mean. Lets consider a scenario where you have your tracked number hitting at 3rd spin, 20th spin, 60th spin, 125th spin, 128th spin. So we attack exactly for 36 spins. Our cycle for tracking ends whenever there is a hit and retracking begins. So here.

1-3 - both attack and 1st cycle ends
4-20 - both attack and 2nd cycle ends
21-56 - attack ends, 3rd cycle ends only at 60th spin
61-96 - attack ends, 4th cycle ends only at 125th spin
126-128 - attack and 5th cycle ends.

Ask if you are not understanding this portion. This is a key. This is what will help us getting through extremes when a number sleeps for long spells for multiple cycles.

I'll ask.  I don't get any of it.

Sam