Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

I miss albalaha

Started by FLAT_IN_O, January 23, 2014, 10:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iggiv

I could shut him up in another forum, but i won't.

Albalaha

So long, you keep barking upon me, I will keep kicking you and your master along.

Bark more.............

Captain,
           I won't regret leaving this place forever but I can't allow dogs barking at the behest of others. If you can't chain them, I won't let them bite me.

Iggiv,
                      Victor is not selling cheating devices or "genuinefailure".
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

iggiv

Tell Steve in the open what u r telling me now, be a man. I am just a mod in a good forum which he owns. Trying to keep order there. And you know that, u don't dare to open your mouth with all this b/s there like here.
I don't get anything out of it just like other Mods. In this forum or in other forums as i know of. And i am a human, not a dog. Just like u, Al. I am just more decent person than you, i dare to say.

As about scammers look who is talking....I did not sell any scam ---unlike u, Al.

iggiv

You Mods here are really tolerant to troublemakers. I am not one to judge u. I can just tell u that this guy hides his butt there in  rouetteforum.cc and does not dare to say anything of a kind. He knows the consequences. But here he feels he can say anything he wants.

FLAT_IN_O

geeeee,

I open this thread cause of missing Ali...as have no one to argue with.....but my,
others arguing and me mute.....spat em then dominate...I love listening others argue too.
First half score 7-7.....

Albalaha

Quote from: iggiv on January 28, 2014, 08:40:42 PM
You Mods here are really tolerant to troublemakers. I am not one to judge u. I can just tell u that this guy hides his butt there in  rouetteforum.cc and does not dare to say anything of a kind. He knows the consequences. But here he feels he can say anything he wants.

and this SOB is here to bark upon me upon his master's command. <Removed: undeserved comment>. Go back to  your master iggi..........shoooooooooo

iggiv

:) nice try, Al. LOL. You are a nicest guy on Earth. Not only the smartest and the most knowing about roulette. Not just the only person under the moon to defeat roulette on a long run. You are the cleanest nicest mouth on this planet.

Albalaha

and u r the most obedient servant of Steve the ex-jailbird. I do not see any debate of yours here  than this. Get  your biscuits. shooooooooo

VLS

Ok enough guys, thread is locked and Albalaha has received a warn to put him in pre-moderation, which means his posts will be screened before reaching the public for a while.

Hopefully Sumit can take a breath of fresh air. He's capable of better topics.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

esoito

Well...well...well...   Remind me NEVER to sleep again!  I missed all the action.

And Albalaha did indeed miss out on Adulay's "wrath of Esoito". 

Mind you, so did a couple of other posters who I noticed were trying to put the fire out with petrol instead of water.

It was quite obvious to me they were winding Albalaha up. And he was daft enough to respond instead of ignoring it, because he can't exercise self-control.

I've told him and told him and told him NOT to respond to those sorts of posts. But he ignores the advice and then wonder why he ends up with a penalty.

Oh well.  Maybe he'll finally see sense and actually release one of his so-called grails to the forum for testing, and keep the other 11 to himself.

That's assuming they actually exist, of course...