Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

FYI if you play online

Started by esoito, December 07, 2014, 07:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soxfan

That was interesting. I don't play poker anymore but my nephew has been making about 26-30 per hour playing sng tournament online.

Denzie

I'm liking the rush or zoom poker. (It comes in different names). You know where you get your cards and if you don't like them...fold. 1 second later you got new ones.

I've been playing bit around with that on pokerstars small stakes 0,1/0,25. I just fold till I got something wurth playing. That would be step 1. Then I wait for an unintelligent to go all in AFTER the flop or further. Then I call. That would be step 2.

Well it makes around 20-70$/€ hour  :thumbsup:
The higher the stakes , the more aggressive they are. Iow they not let you see the flop.

Well just thought I mentioned it. After all if we get 100% sure bet and some unintelligent goes all in...

ProfessorSlot

There are online poker that are really scam but not all of them. A good number of sites still are legit to my understanding as a lot of online poker players are still making money from them. Try 888poker and tigergaming.

wannawin

Quote from: Denzie on February 23, 2016, 09:56:36 AMI'm liking the rush or zoom poker. (It comes in different names).

I liked this informative article on the subject when I stumbled upon it.

QuoteThe world is always looking to do things faster and the evolution of poker has been no exception.

In recent years, fast-fold tables– where players are immediately dealt another hand at a new table after folding –have become a popular choice for cash game grinders. These types of games are known by many a name:

Zoom on PokerStars
    Zone on Ignition
    Rush on the now closed Full Tilt
    SNAP on 888poker
    Firestorm on LuckyChewyPoker
    Blaze on PKR

Link: https://www.upswingpoker.com/fast-fold-zoom-zone-rush-poker-vs-regular-strategy/
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Newnicky7

Hm.. For sure, some part of that is true. But not all poker sites are frauds