Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Something I have noticed over the years on the single 0 wheel!

Started by Bally6354, December 27, 2012, 09:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Quote from: VLS on December 27, 2012, 11:15:10 PM
Every 37 spins skipped by a number from the time a roulette wheel starts operating must be "evened-out" by other cycles on which this number is spun more than once. This is, the clump.

Of course, the opposite of this is true. You could say for every extra appearance of a number in a 37-spin cycle, then a no-show must correspond.

The "Game necessity" global effect could be a "no-show" clump for a number. But unlike the open possibility of capturing a single hot number for a plus it's actually impossible to take of advantage this no-show clump, since covering 36 numbers is the break even point by payout.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Ophis

just small off topic....

Flukey... are you planing to share your another version of System 9? the one based on splits? or is it forgotten?
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

AMK

Who might I ask is Flukey on this forum Ophis?

As in Flukey Luke?

Ophis

Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

Ophis

either way you shoudnt feel bad.

here are statistics of REAL money of users that actually were playing for real your system. make calculations yourself and decide if what you have shared was pointless.

PS. Columns with 0.25 and 100 are irrelevant and not used for anything in this bot.

Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

TwoCatSam

Bally

Is this the same screen shot Vic posted?  This is the first screen shot I can actually see.  I see one inch of the top of his!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Bally6354

Sam

Yes! It's the same pic Vic posted in his 'revolution' thread.

I just went to Spielbank and took a snapshot of the same day using 'screenhunter' picture capture.

Thank you Ophis!  :thumbsup:
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.