Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Wakers + parachute / A 36-unit method

Started by VLS, January 14, 2013, 11:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Bet selection:

- Track all the numbers until there is only one number unhit.

- Wait until that number is spun.

- Use that number as a target number for the parachute.

- When on the lines/quads/split, always back the location most recently spun among those containing the target number.

Progression (in risk):

36-unit parachute: http://betselection.cc/mixed/36-unit-parachute/
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

VLS

On a hit, you simply "look back" in reverse until you find out which is the currently number which is unhit for the most spins.

This is your new target number.

I actually made some $$$ with this before putting it on the side while waiting for some numbers to "come back from bed" and become wakers on a regular basis. This method can get to require its fair dose of patience at the live wheel.

This one left a good flavor in my mouth (and units in my pockets!) but I had to let it go out of plain impatience for the sleeper part, but guess it can work for more patient fellows.

Cheers!
Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Ralph

If we make a summary of all betting proposal, you are free to do any kind. If it works we think we have something, the opposite we reject.  That's  make it good to take some  back for a new try, because it will never behave as before, but maybe after a while(do not confuse it with HAR). We know people win ( sometimes a lot) whatever kind of bet or other thing like waiting for triggers, still it is most luck. I do not say the bets and chose not count, but it is a minor part.