Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Progression help needed!!

Started by Mohitomish, August 04, 2014, 04:20:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohitomish

I am playing a system playing 11 numbers for 3 spins  flat betting 1 1 1, after testing 360 spins ( not much) i won  86 and lost 30, here
a win means winning 1 of 3 spins and loss equals no hit for 3 spins, So what would be the best progression according to this strike rate?

Thanks..

Rolex-Watch

Unfortunately progressions rise exponentially, so you could be looking at the jaw dropping;

[attachimg=1]

I will share my own experience regarding roulette.  Back in 2004 I designed my own system which covered 28 numbers, I flat betted using $25 chips ($350 per spin) and won $10000 in two nights thanks to a novice trainee croupier.  It's and my downfall was the introduction of a negative progression, which came later in the piece.  The lesson is, if you can avoid increasing your bets, then this should always be your aim.     

Mohitomish

If this kind of strike rate prevails then i would always be in profit flat betting don't u think??

Rouletta

Testing 360 spins is totally insufficient to form any valid, reliable conclusion
on any system. Imo the best is to have a wide spread test of the system to determine
whether it is any good.

I agree with rolex Watch, best is to avoid progression unless there is conclusive evidence
that the hit rate is exceptionally good.

Dr. Mabuse

Ant seasoned  player  will take  one glance at  a " system" and can tell   if is playable or not. He does not waste his time with testing.
The Gambler

esoito

Here is an excellent site where you can calculate and test your own progressions:

http://www.loothog.com/

It's the first tool right at the top...

Mohitomish

6th-sense

ROLEX WATCH....think u need to check profits on that chart its completely way off what it should be...its an 11 number bet....[smiley]aes/coffee.png[/smiley]...

Rouletta

Yeah, then after realizing the system is not playable, he's dead broke in a few minutes .....lol lol