Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Four phases

Started by Dane, June 09, 2014, 05:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Squeeze

I'll try as you said, but I don't think that will get me there.

Bayes

Thanks for the nice compliment.  I have not given up on roulette; went to Riverwind today and won around 400 units.

Attached is my other life, both the tulips and the dog.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

sqzbox

Hey no worries Sam - I'll do a snip with some explanations for you.

sqzbox

Hope this is clear.
Well, I tried to insert an image rather than an attachment but couldn't figure out how to do it. See attachment.

TwoCatSam

OK, when a number comes, you place it in the box where it would be if you had written them in like:

1 2 3   4   5   6
7 8 9 10 11 12                 

So I could have a matrix with the numbers in and simply X them out as they come.  I see..

Thanks a ton.

Dane's ideas are good; he just doesn't explain well.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

sqzbox

That's just the way I'd do it. For me I think I would see the spaces for the diagonals and 2x4 and so on more clearly if the squares are blank.  There's absolutely no mathematical reason why this should work, and I am dubious, especially given the large drawdown that Dane reported - and then disappeared! But as far as   a system for selection is concerned, it is as good as any and does at least force some structure on your play. That by itself is a good thing.

TwoCatSam

Mr. Box

That is his way.  He posts and goes away.  I think he is a concert pianist or some kind of pianist.  Maybe he plays downstairs in a whorehouse!!  "Don't shoot me; I'm just the piano player."  He'll be back as brash as ever.

His ideas do not make logical or mathematical sense, but I play his "XOXOX" a lot and it has a great track record--for me.  Some of his other things--not so good.

I like the one about the two becoming three on the carpet as I see that all the time.  Like 6 9 becoming 6 9 12 or 3 6 9. The 6-9 encourages the 3 or the 12 to come.  (That will shake a few trees!)

Thanks for your help.  I'll make me a chart and learn the thing.

Sam

horus

Quote from: TwoCatSam on April 04, 2015, 01:45:27 PM

I like the one about the two becoming three on the carpet as I see that all the time.  Like 6 9 becoming 6 9 12 or 3 6 9. The 6-9 encourages the 3 or the 12 to come.  (That will shake a few trees!)

Tesla did speak about the magnificence of the 3,6,9.

I look out for it when I am playing roulette.

If I see street 3 (7,8,9) go to street 6, (16,17,18) then I am on the streets 3,6,9 and keep riding them as long as they appear. Any of the two from three triggers me to bet.

Same for the splits 3/6, 9/12, 15/18.

It may be luck, maybe voodoo, but it has dug me out of a few holes in my time. [smiley]aes/beer.png[/smiley]

p.s. here is a days play.

-12 on the splits...
+33 on the streets...

If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

TwoCatSam

OK, there must be a distance.

If street 3 hits, how many spins max until one of the other two hit.  We all know they will eventually hit, but is it within three spins or six or 12 or what?

Sam

horus

Sam, I haven't really looked at Dane's work....so sorry for interrupting your thread. It's just when I saw the 3-6-9 mentioned, I thought I would chime in and say what I have noticed works for me quite a lot of times.

I was making some charts for something I was working on and I stumbled upon this 3-6-9 'voodoo' thing. I noticed they seemed to a hit a lot of times consecutively like getting stuck in a groove. So I don't look for any gaps/skips. If they are coming, I play them. I stop after the first loss and wait for another two to qualify.

That's my way....but I will take a look at Dane's ideas. Thanks.
If you fail to know, fail to prepare, fail to plan and practice, then know full well that you are knowingly preparing and planning to lose. What you don't know and don't do will be your undoing.

TwoCatSam

Sorry, horus, I can't get there from here.

If the 3 street hits, it could be twenty spins before the 6 or 9 hits.  We know it will hit sooner or later.

To be viable for me, it must read:  If 3 and 6 hit within 10 spins, bet th 3,6, and 9 until one hits.

I'll look into this.  I made a grid for Dane's "Four Phases", if anyone wants it.

Sam