Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

An interesting observation chasing hot numbers

Started by Bally6354, August 28, 2013, 10:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turner

Last 10.....latest repeat + 2 carpet neighbours....3 numbers
Play until the repeat leaves the 10....or new latest repeat. Flat bet. Very interesting

Smoczoor

So we are tracking 10 spins

if in 10 spins we got repeater we bet on it and 2 carpet neighbours for 10 spins or win or if new repeater comes then we switch to new repeater and neighbours...

am i right?

Turner

Yes....10 is dublin bet marque...that's all. Could be 12...16..
If it works it works on any....ties in with a 33u stop loss also..wcs being no hits or new repeat in 10.

Needs testing/tweaking ofcourse....perhaps bet 4 times and wait....dunno yet...but the theory is worthy due to Skakus extensive study

Bally6354

Finally made it to 150 games!

+1358 units.

Now I have to go through it all and pick the bones out of it. But I reckon it will be worth it.

111 winning games

4 break even games

35 losing games

So winning 3/4 games is ok as far as it goes.

Will be back when I have some info.

cheers

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Smoczoor

QuoteSo winning 3/4 games is ok as far as it goes

:thumbsup:

You play 1 or 2 hottest number. You start bet first number that hit 3 times and do bets for 37 spins? When number hits you give him next 37 chances?

Bally6354

Smoczoor,

You will get a better understanding of how I am doing it by reading my 'most recent two' thread in this blog.

That was for sixlines. All you need to do is convert it to single numbers. So you are waiting for two hits before betting.

What I am finding is 37 spins is too long when you are adding new numbers to bet. The profitability does not seem worth the risk. My personal preference would be to stop around the 20-25 spin mark (win or lose) and just reset.

I have to say however, I don't play a fixed set of rules. I might not like the look of the flow of numbers and will stop a game. Alternatively, I may push for another spin or two on occasions. So not every game is following the same procedure although I have a kind of framework that I will stick to. Basically that's never more than 3 numbers and I won't go up to 3 units later on the cycle. I had a few disaster games doing that (-150 and -180). Never be afraid to cut a game early and start again even after a few losses. The good cycles may be just around the corner and you want to make sure you will be ahead. Too many long losing games will just swallow everything up.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

Quote from: Marshall Bing Bell on August 29, 2013, 07:08:53 AM

So we really don't know what's going on with hot numbers, but from my very lengthy observations I have all but concluded that to a significant enough degree, hot numbers drag other numbers along with them into hot territory, and that equally, cold numbers drag other numbers along with them into cold territory.

By other numbers I mean numerical neighbours one number either side of said number. This observed effect probably drifts further than one number either side, but for practical purposes, one number either side is probably as far as we need to drift.

I think a good few of us have spotted this MMB.

Have a look at the picture. Here is the wheel layout and table layout minus the 0. (Wouldn't fit) [smiley]aes/blush.png[/smiley]

This was a just a random 36 numbers I selected. But it's something you see all the time.

There is a cold area and hot area in each.

cheers

Nickmsi

Interesting subject.  I thought I would try this in one of my trackers that tracks the last 37 spins.

The enclosed picture shows that after the first 37 spins, numbers 14-15-16-17 have not hit (Sleepers)

They are marked in dark brown.  Then notice for the next 21 spins, (light brown) none of them hit, they are indeed Cold Neighbors.

It looks like there could be some opportunities here.  As time permits I will certainly give this a closer look.

Thanks again.

Nick

Bally6354

175 games update:

+ 1555 units.

130 winning games

4 break even games

41 losing games

Had 1 or 2 more games where I regretted going a few more spins into the cycle than what I should have.  :whistle:

But not bad over all and averaging just short of 9 units a game.

This might not end up as a winning method itself. However I am pretty sure there is a winning method lurking somewhere within the sphere of hot numbers.

cheers

Smoczoor

I'm not so good as you:

after 15 sessions

+43 units

but every session is great lesson for me so i have to play more and more and more

Bally6354

Any win is a good win Smoczoor. And you are certainly right that every game is an opportunity to learn.

good luck.  :cheer: