Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

My question to the system vendors

Started by wannawin, April 14, 2013, 05:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

First let me clarify that I am not questioning the sale of a particular system over another.

My question is completely honest and is derived from natural curiosity. It is aimed at all those who sell systems.

Why sell if it is only a matter of using that system to win? Is there any specific reason for which you see selling systems a better alternative to get the money directly through betting with the system? Besides of the obvious answer that it is not working.

Hopefully people are selling convinced that their product works. this is where the curiosity comes naturally. Why not use the system they are convinced that it works and stop selling?

As much as I analyze it it does not make sense.

Thanks for the replies.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

wannawin

Why owners of forums will end up being sellers?

Steve with the method of genuinewinner, Forester from rouletteplace with FF computers and now unfortunately Victor with the mysterious program that promises wealthy earnings but no one knows how.

A word of advice to Victor. Friend. Please do not put yourself to sell to enter the league. As with all game systems some will win and others will lose. Those who win will love you while earnings last but the losers will accuse you of scammer. Is it really worth it? Please remember once you enter the club of scammers it is for life.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Superman

I think the main issue is there is no method that wins all the time, this is what buyers want, they are tired of losing, too lazy to think or work at it themselves and are just looking for the golden goose.

There are people here who have done a lot of research and thinking so if someone sees fit to pay that person for information etc then that's their choice, wannawin, you need to be clear as to who/what type of seller you are having a go at. For sure the guy that says he has the grail is just ripping buyers off, his pi$$ed at roulette, probably lost a lot and is just trying to get some of it back from other mugs like him/herself.

I've never personally said I have anything worth selling, but if I did, people would pay handsomly for my information, I've been offered many times but I don't want to fall into the bull$hitter category so have never sold any info/methods because in my opinion, there isn't one.............yet lol
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

VLS

Walter, I appreciate your concern. I'm not interested in 'taking the money and flee' if that's what you hint. I'm aiming at using proceedings to fund other projects and give back.

I know this might "bomb", but I also know it can help many. I'm all-in to help. The Tool is important since it is a cornerstone to assist... us. From hosting to sponsoring software to the creation of programming languages to empower people, including a bet-oriented one.

I'm most definitely giving it a go :nod: I'll advice everyone to start playing with minimal units so failure doesn't mean much. No huge budget-wrecking scenarios to them. On the other hand, those who gain success can compound the unit to increase their earnings and benefit their lives and families. It is worth.

Many thanks again for your caring words.

Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

RouletteFan

what i think about
system vendors

of course there is a lot scammer aroud
and bad guy

but there is also real researher on roulete subject
that don't send you a holy grail but their personal approach of the game

about computer
its different