Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A HOLY GRAIL or THE HOLY GRAIL or...?

Started by esoito, November 15, 2012, 01:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

Here's an interesting claim:

"Gradually, I developed a very special progression for this type of inside betting and with the help of my co-admin friend Teos (Ophis), I got a tracker of my holy grail bet.

Now, after testing various sessions of 100 of thousands of spins, with success,  I can say, I have invented a holy grail finally."

Details:  http://albalaha.lefora.com/2011/11/14/making-of-a-holy-grail/

I might add it's NOT for sale and the claim is not being made in a public forum -- so no vested interest in making false claims just to stimulate sales.

It begs the question: 

A holy grail is one thing; the holy grail is a different kettle of fish. 

So which is more likely to occur?

wannawin

I am convinced that many people find a way to beat the personal game.

If each person experiences a succession of different numbers each time depending on where you play, there may be one who succeeds in overcoming its own numerical particularity, but not of the world.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Bally6354

My opinion would be that 'holy grails' come and go throughout the ages.

Card counting in the 70's and early 80's was A holy grail for some people.

Biased wheels were A holy grail in the early 90's for Pelayos and his family.

THE holy grail however sounds like the sort of thing that even I could use.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

JohnLegend

Quote from: esoito on November 15, 2012, 01:20:48 AM
Here's an interesting claim:

"Gradually, I developed a very special progression for this type of inside betting and with the help of my co-admin friend Teos (Ophis), I got a tracker of my holy grail bet.

Now, after testing various sessions of 100 of thousands of spins, with success,  I can say, I have invented a holy grail finally."

Details:  http://albalaha.lefora.com/2011/11/14/making-of-a-holy-grail/

I might add it's NOT for sale and the claim is not being made in a public forum -- so no vested interest in making false claims just to stimulate sales.

It begs the question: 

A holy grail is one thing; the holy grail is a different kettle of fish. 

So which is more likely to occur?
Neither, but I don't doubt Albalaha has something a bit special. He is a clever guy. The thing is this. it takes different elements to overcome randoms ever morphing phases.

You could liken random to water. There is no code it cannot figure out, or pattern it cannot form. Just as there is no shape or contour water cannot fill.

What we have to do is make a compromise that gives us an advantage over the short term. And these short terms add up to the ever increasing bankrolls we desire.

I believe that random has certain things it can indeed do. But with a lot less efficiency than others. For example if I had to bet
my life against 9 reds showing up or all three even chances in PATTERN BREAKER losing which is 9 bets. I would go
with PATTERN BREAKER everytime.

This to me is the POINT of all the testing all the waiting. Not to fool ourselves into thinking we have something that will NEVER LOSE. But more to find what random is less efficient at doing.

We then see if we can build a working method against those findings. That is all I have tried to do over the last 8 years.

TwoCatSam

I once owned the holy grail of appliance repair.  Made a lot of money with it.  Retired off it.

What the H is a "Holy Grail"??  Victor once said it returns your investment or clears your progression with a units profit. 

My idea of a HG is that you can sit down at the table or the computer and WORK and make money. 

So to answer the question, there could be many of these beasts lurking about.  There is not one and only one.

Samster
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

topcat888

Quote from: TwoCatSam on November 15, 2012, 03:40:34 AM

My idea of a HG is that you can sit down at the table or the computer and WORK and make money. 

Samster

I couldn't agree more Sam, that's it exactly ..!  :nod:

TwoCatSam

Ahhhhhhh

The cats meow in harmony!  What sweet back-fence music!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

topcat888

LOL..! Isn't this is a lovely forum, we have all the nice people here now..!  :thumbsup: :applause:

Jarabo002

I agree with TwoCat too. :thumbsup: 

...and the SUPER holly grail would be a system that could convert 100 units into 100000. That is as utopian.

We have seen many people claims that they have it. If so, what is missing since then makes them participate in the forums if they already have what they want?

It is also possible that a few of the members of the boards one day cease to post because they have found their holly grail.

Meanwhile, others who we are, are still looking and learning ones from each others. ;)
Uno de Badajoz que pasaba por aquĆ­.

esoito

"It is also possible that a few of the members of the boards one day cease to post because they have found their holly (sic)  grail."

Now that's an interesting thought.   :thumbsup:

I wonder...

Albalaha

Oh. Talking about me?

Well, I had a grail when I was in rf.cc too and if you can recall, I made a challenge to all in this regard. Thomas grant gave me some spins to test upon and I won that easily.

My HG graphs are all real but now I feel that those methods were not a holy grail, rather nothing can be a holy grail. "Holy Grail" is a wrong word for any of the gambling systems, howsoever smart it may be.

I have  some methods that has beaten 3 million spins as well but with huge drawdown in between. I have many methods that will always finish with positive results at the end of a large data. This way, I have many HGs.

Anyways, I am more of a researcher than player and my final piece of research is doing a money management which can sustain even the most harsh sessions, having large and perpetual variance.

When I read systems on various forums still talking of nothing else but "Martingale" or "gambler's fallacy"I feel that people have given up thinking outside the box.

Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player