Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

We are not competing with fellow coders

Started by VLS, November 17, 2012, 06:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Hello dear friends,

Just wanted to mention the fine fellows in the forum's software section aren't in direct competition with what I envision and aim for our software offering here.

I aim to create a roulette framework to enable the everyday user to create their own trackers, testers, clickers and bots. A true "do it yourself" set, where the user has pre-set modules at their disposal (the $5.99 part) and they can code the very minimum to achieve by extending it.

This means that I am working hard to *CREATE* able people like nOrMy or Ophis with the least learning curve. If I succeed you'll be able to simply hire the framework for $5.99 and code against it to serve your own needs; without me, Normy nor any other person in between  :thumbsup:  That's what I aim to attain. To create a product that let users deliver value to themselves; the realization of my motto: "Making a living by helping others achieve".

As far as I know there isn't anything quite like it on the market, not even RX, since while it's true that RX has a scripting language, you are "jailed" with it because you are limited to what RX offers and can't really extend the core feature-set by yourself.

Under the way I'm structuring the framework, you are OPEN to re-using modules from other people, whatever their favorite programming language might be. It's a common API.

So, please let's receive the fellows bringing in their programming skills to our place with arms wide open: we aren't competing. Fellow coders are offering their fine programs; we are ultimately aiming to offer a framework which people can code on their own to become self-sufficient.

Regards.
Vic
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

VLS

P.S. Who knows, eventually there might even be a market for framework modules. Hence, the more coders available, the merrier!  :nod:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor