Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

What happened to the Betsoftware?

Started by wannawin, August 07, 2014, 06:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

What happened to the Betsoftware? It lacked development but I hoped it would not be abandoned. Gradual improvements could increase the software value.

Seriously. Do not discontinue it. Better to put it as a long term goal for the forum. When the program is a true contender users will buy it. After programming is complete and the Betsoftware has a bot, a clicker and new systems can be added by the users as in RX I foresee much success.

Users can feel more motivated to contribute to the forum without donating by purchasing the program. If it can match the features of the competition I would prefer to buy it and help this forum. But the required features have to be there.

Well, the webpage has not been discontinued but the development does not seem to have improved at all. Please keep us informed of the status. To have an official software to help the forum is strongly recommended. Thank you.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

wannawin

Just in case I am wrong in my views on abandonment. Is this the latest version?

http://betselection.cc/announcements/(100-free)-betsoftware-v0-3-download/

Is there another version published elsewhere?

VLS

QuoteWhat happened to the Betsoftware?

Exactly as it was announced: "We're right in the middle of our transition to 100% FREE releases + optional paid goodies"

Not abandoned! :thumbsup:

By the way, now BetSoftware has a ".dll architecture", more dynamic and flexible than ever! Spreading functionality across .dll modules means it loads its parts from external PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN modules. This is utmost dynamic, flexible and future-proof  :nod: :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

wannawin

Is it possible that I can have access to this new version?

Thank you.