Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The new forum

Started by wannawin, November 24, 2014, 02:20:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

First: Thank you for opening it. I hope in the end it can be a forum to reach fruition. Second: No registration button at all. There is nothing that says sign up or register. Third: As I went to the other site from betselection it was a letdown. Why is it so ugly? Can the look be improved?. The black color does not sit well.

That is all for now. When the new sign ups are activated I will publish there. Greetings.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

wannawin

Quote from: wannawin on November 24, 2014, 02:20:58 PMWhen the new sign ups are activated I will publish there.

Yesterday I saw three members and today there are five members registered. What to do? You have to ask for the registration link? If so please send it to me. I would start preparing a section to teach what little I know besides learning from other programmers who know more. I am sure there is going to be learning for all concerned. Thank you.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

esoito

@Wannawin

1  Your eyes should reveal a REGISTER button, top right.

Ugly site?  Do you really think it's finished?

Wannawin, give the man chance!  He's only just got it up and running. 

The word 'patience' needs to be added to your vocabulary.  ;)

VLS

Hello dear Walter, concise with you -as you appreciate the most- here:

Quote from: wannawin on November 24, 2014, 02:20:58 PMFirst: Thank you for opening it. I hope in the end it can be a forum to reach fruition.

My/our pleasure.

The software is advanced enough to be a "contender". By removing the support links from here and moving this site to BetSoftware's server, we are literally betting our community's destiny on its success.

Rest assured it is meant to be successful.

Quote from: wannawin on November 24, 2014, 02:20:58 PMSecond: No registration button at all. There is nothing that says sign up or register.

The site doesn't feature a floating registration bar for guests (yet).

You can find the regular registration link by clicking on the small "stack" (facebook/modern-like menu icon) on the upper-right.

Quote from: wannawin on November 24, 2014, 02:20:58 PMThird: As I went to the other site from betselection it was a letdown. Why is it so ugly? Can the look be improved?. The black color does not sit well.

Unlike here where discussion per se is the main focus, on the new site it is software.

Since software is king and it is a commercial venture, we need it as trimmed as possible to have the download and paypal buttons focused. The theme isn't finished but you'll get to see and eventually "get" the minimalist approach adjusted to our purpose.

We want people to download the program, support and subscribe. These three are in the spotlight for design.

Quote from: wannawin on November 24, 2014, 02:20:58 PMThat is all for now. When the new sign ups are activated I will publish there. Greetings.

Awesome.

As soon as you're in we can discuss your section's name "over there". Many thanks for caring [smiley]afb/tup.gif[/smiley]
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor