Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

hitting at a 200 odds bet

Started by Ralph, January 06, 2013, 07:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

I got a good hit, a 200 odds at BV Express. Went from 50 Euro minus to 150 plus in one hit.

Fine game as from Christmas  a lot of penny play have been adding up.

TwoCatSam

OK, Vic, here is something interesting.  I can see all of the white sheet he posted but only the top inch of the colored one.

Ralph

I see you were on three days once.  Will the European table let you do that?   The NZ table cuts you off in 24 hours.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

VLS

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 06, 2013, 02:27:14 PM
I can see all of the white sheet he posted but only the top inch of the colored one.
Hmm, we'll need to run a poll to know if others are experiencing a similar behavior with the two images.

It is interesting indeed. If it's our (server) side it sure will help to debug this.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Ralph

I see the whole picture, but sometimes the pictures are in the top corner, not this here.

The BVNZ has 24 hours max for a session, but BVZ has a week.

I use the BVZ as I can use 1 cent and do not pay 10% of the winnings in tax.

ADulay

Quote from: VLS on January 06, 2013, 02:45:43 PM
Hmm, we'll need to run a poll to know if others are experiencing a similar behavior with the two images.

It is interesting indeed. If it's our (server) side it sure will help to debug this.
Can we assume that the images are being uploaded as attachments rather than being "linked" to an off site graphics account?

This is a linked image posted full size.  No attachment icon using this method.

AD

AD

Ralph

The pictures are uploaded to the server, not linked. I have done some linked pictures in other fora, but to be sure the picture last as long as the post I use to attach the pictures, which of course should work.

Ralph

Trying to hit a 200 odds again, this time using minimum bet of 3 cents.

Hit in 8 spins.

Ralph

I manage to make it for the third time today. 66 spins and some  hits on the 33 odds as well.

218 to 1 is the odds for three numbers in a row.  Bet 27 cent on it.

Ralph

Could not resist to give the high odds bet an other try. Hit on 19th spin. Betsize  30 cent.

Ralph

This will be the last today. consider the streak is over.

20 spins and 1.5 Euro on each of the two chances.

TwoCatSam

I have done nothing to either of my three computers, but now I can see the images perfectly.

So to those who poo-pooed me........I say............

HA!!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on February 19, 2013, 03:52:51 AM
I have done nothing to either of my three computers, but now I can see the images perfectly.

So to those who poo-pooed me........I say............

HA!!

Sam

I have seen pictures, some are mine, and still see some, which shows very small in the left upper corner, and most are white area.
If I click the picture it shows in large size. that's a "random" thing, and I do not think it is a thing due to our computers.