Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Thoughts about the so called HG

Started by Ralph, January 18, 2013, 11:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

5700 spins done, and I think I have to take a break.  It will be continued!

Plus 11264

Ralph

Could gone badly, it was not much left of the 100.00 in the account, so draw down was over 9000 units, the bet size went to 250  (It should have been a bit less in bet according to fib, I counted wrong on a lower step).  Hit on third attempt and went up to 100.88. (I start always on 100.00 and pocket all plus). Number 1 was sleeping very long.

New High is: 13238  Total spins and all on number one are 6656.

Ralph

It is up to about  7600 spins now. The last play went rather well not any drown downs.

Plus is  14108.

Ralph

Passing 15000 units, in 7808 spins. The down drown was small.

Ralph

More than 9000 spins done. The plus is 17275

I got not any deep down drown this time I have had 9000 once, and the second is 4000 in all the 9000 spins.
The number has always been number 1. In 9000 spins it must be close to  an 1/37 of the spins (did not check for this).

Ralph

10000 spins done, quite a few. The plus is  18226  The last 1000 spins went without deep down drown. Got hit early after a progress, which make a lot of difference. Just once during the play total we can say it was scary. That happen then the plus was near about the potential loss.

Ralph

This game is not busting yet, I do not want it, but at the same time want to know how far it can run.

I started a new play, this time using 0.1 chips. This make no difference especially not in fun mode. I will add units to the previous, not the money value.

I recognize math as a science and know it is 2.7 %  against me. I do not agree to fundamentalism which say I have already lost, as I pay 2.7% to the bank every spin if I win or not.

This time I have 683 more spin and it went 920 units plus. So total  18909 units plus in total  10986 spins.

One picture shows all  games I have done since start, to show there is no red figure sessions hidden.

Ralph

Around 1000 spins since I started the second session, break here, as I have some other things to do.

The Total is now 19246 units.

Ralph

The second sessions group is now  1600 spins and plus 1615 units.

The total is up to 18226  +  1615 =  19841

Ralph

The second sessions group is now up to  3338 spins the total spins are 13000   spins. The "HG" is still on track.
Two times it has been very close to bust, and it is just the factor luck made it survive, Nobody can say a hit must happen in a method close to a bust, that's luck. Anyhow a  method which stands over 13k spins is worth to try, but we must be aware it is possible to bust any session. In the worst  case  if the two scary sessions had bust it should
not be minus in units as it had won more units before  that happen.

During this spins the gain has been  23500 units, a very good result, about 2 units a spin.

The unit count differ from the Euro count as the  play has been done using 0.01 and 0.1 chips, with a bankroll of 10000 units in all played sessions.  The Euro gain is total  (fun)  Euro 709.74.

I will stop the test at this point.

Nickmsi

Thanks Ralph . . .

I appreciate all your testing. 

You have shown us that the simplest of methods can work better than the most complicated ones.

Cheers . . .

Nick

esoito

Buy BV before you make them bankrupt !!  ;)

Very impressive test results. 

Dino246

Great results Ralph.....

Wish i could play your way Live !!

Cheers.

Dino.

TwoCatSam

Here is my question-------and it is a question, not a criticism.  Ralph gives us the bot, tells us precisely and exactly how he plays and shows us he wins.  Many of you have access to Bet Voyager. 

Why has no one tried to replicate his results?

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on January 23, 2013, 02:29:09 PM
Here is my question-------and it is a question, not a criticism.  Ralph gives us the bot, tells us precisely and exactly how he plays and shows us he wins.  Many of you have access to Bet Voyager. 

Why has no one tried to replicate his results?

Sam

I would like to see more tests from others. May be we should make a collective test using the same kind of play and see the results. The system winns if we do not runs in one or more RFH.