Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Thoughts about the so called HG

Started by Ralph, January 18, 2013, 11:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

OK. Ralph. Tell me what exactly u do.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Ralph

Quote from: albalaha on January 24, 2013, 06:48:49 AM
OK. Ralph. Tell me what exactly u do.

Everything is explained before in this thread.  I have been played as I tell in the posts.

Pick a number set autospin on 37 play, if hit reset the autospin to 37. If 37 spins and no hit step up using  fib. Go back to one units when on plus.  Simple.

Albalaha

QuoteIf 37 spins and no hit step up using  fib

That can kill if the number went sleeper for long.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Ralph

Quote from: albalaha on January 24, 2013, 07:08:42 AM

That can kill if the number went sleeper for long.

Things can go bad however you play. If  not successfull do you want it slow or a bit faster?

The methods can not offer any certain winnings. I just did some play using this, I have lost 10000 units  using an other method and got it back using this.

If fib is scary in you mind, you can use a slight different method, which is coded in the bot.

Just add a chip if hit, very simple and works well most of the time. At last it is if you want to win or lose faster or slower.

Chrisbis

Hello Ralph, and hello to everyone else here in this section.
I was pointed to this section by a friend (thanks Lady K)...
May I ask the obvious question please............
have you told us in this or other section, what the method is that your playing?
If anyone knows of me, you know I love a good bot!
Love to know more details Ralph.
2000 Euro/month would do me just fine!!

Regards Chris

FLAT_IN_O

Long time no hear.Welcome back old boy.

Chrisbis

Ralph

Quote from: Chrisbis on March 04, 2013, 10:08:30 PM
Hello Ralph, and hello to everyone else here in this section.
I was pointed to this section by a friend (thanks Lady K)...
May I ask the obvious question please............
have you told us in this or other section, what the method is that your playing?
If anyone knows of me, you know I love a good bot!
Love to know more details Ralph.
2000 Euro/month would do me just fine!!

Regards Chris

First of all  I do not endorse gambling, and can not guarantee any of my methods will win, If I do the play or anybody else. Using this method we should have 10000 units and be prepared for the situation it can be lost. We always play at a risk of losing money.

We know it is a bit more than 60% chance to hit a single in 37 spins. We pocket every win, and stop at the time 10000 units are gone.
We have as target to be more than 10000 units plus by then. This method has the advantages and problem similar to Winkel's "Win as much you want". 

Reset on new high. The use of 0.01 chips as the risking money is Euro 100. We must be able to take a loss of such amount with a breeze. If  we hit during the 37 spins, we reset the count but stay at the same stake. We increase the bet if 37 spins and no hit.
We use fib progression, 1,3,5,8,13,21...  We will survive if no number sleeps more than 500 spins, and that not comes many times in a row it is 300 or more. Quite aggressive play which gain good if it survive.

I will start a session now and publish the result.

Ralph

The session was not successful, went bust before 10000 plus, a loss of 4000 units. that's happens we can not always win!

40 Euro to catch up, we have to stay cool and let it take its time.

Chrisbis

Hi Ralph.
What's the bet?
following a single number?
or are u playing repeaters?
chris

Ralph

Quote from: Chrisbis on March 05, 2013, 06:03:27 AM
Hi Ralph.
What's the bet?
following a single number?
or are u playing repeaters?
chris

I bet one number, I use to change numbers and try to catch repeaters. I did however once 5000 spins on just one number and went good plus. I have recovered half of the loss, up to now, using an other method (reverse martingale on EC).

Chrisbis

Do you have a specific trigger point/entry point?

Ralph

Quote from: Chrisbis on March 05, 2013, 06:42:01 AM
Do you have a specific trigger point/entry point?

No, but I use to take a number which allready has hit, and shows on the marque. I do not think it matters. I use autospin.

Chrisbis

Isn't this an element of Al's Finest Method of Defeating Roulette?
[revealB]FMoDR as its known (or was known)[/revealB]

Superman

There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!