Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A Bet Voyager Technical Question

Started by TwoCatSam, January 31, 2013, 05:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

OK, I have three computers.  On two of them I can log onto BV with no problem.  On my Vista computer, I get a message saying, "Your session has expired.  Please log in again."  I have logged in a dozen times with the same message.  I have deleted my internet files, deleted BV from my hard drive, downloaded it again and I get the same message.

Somehow the Vista computer is on their XXXX list and I can't log on.  I could run the old Super Roulette bot on this computer if BV would just let me on.  Does anyone know how I can erase whatever is on this computer that tells them not to let me on?  Is there a cookie somewhere?  Some kind of I.d. file?

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Superman

Quotedownloaded it again

that's the problem, play with the browser versions, the download is ALWAYS %&^$ed
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

TwoCatSam

Superman

The bot only runs on the downloaded version.   I'll try logging on directly through BV.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers