Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

T-peaters

Started by VLS, November 11, 2012, 10:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

"T-peaters" stand for Time-repeaters.

The concept is this: You track locations by keeping note on how many spins back the current number showed before and target the most repeating gaps by dynamically betting the numbers, counting from the current spin backwards.

This gives you a sort of fixed-length table on which the numbers to bet are changing spin to spin as they pass through the slots.

e.g. say you must bet 5 backwards, 9 backwards, 17 backwards... you keep looking back the same spin to spin, but the actual numbers to bet change as new numbers show and "push" the older numbers down.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

VLS

T-peaters are linked to the TIME WHEEL concept; which is a wheel made by last 37 "positions" of spins in time, but you look for ZONES and other formations as if it was a regular wheel.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

seykid31

I did experiment with this at one time.Like other ideas it has its merits.I also experiment with line bet,the frequency of hits,the gaps then attacking at suitable spaces.Eg. if line bet 6,31,32,33,34,35,36 hits at 7,10,8,14 then i find the average,try to play 3 before and 3 after this average.If you get me.