Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A test of the IHG using 500 number trots from Random.org

Started by TwoCatSam, June 09, 2013, 02:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

People

We do trust Random.org don't we?  Mattymattz wrote me a little Excel program to convert 1s and 2s to Ps and Bs.  I will run the trots and list the largest bet, biggest draw down and the profit or loss at the end of the trot.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

Trot One........Draw Down=71.55.....Largest Bet=71.........Profit=118.4
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

Trot 01........Draw Down=71.55.......Largest Bet=71.........Profit=118.4
Trot 02........Draw Down=425.25.....Largest Bet=77.........Loss=397.95
Trot 03........Draw Down=142.75.....Largest Bet=65.........Profit=142.75

TwoCatSam

I did two more 500 spins tests and they were really bad.  I hate to say it, but it seems something is foul in this whole system.

Truly, I had hoped for better.  For myself, ignatus and the rest of you.  Too bad; so sad!

Sam

ignatus

What's IHG? And btw, what I can understand from Superman and Drazen and that other guy..... they play on EC's (how can they do that, I don't know!)....and the key to their success is waiting for the right time to bet after many losses etc.

strange, yes?

I won 92€ Real money, Last week playing with my "Randomwheel"-tracker

Dangerous but rewarding playing that system...

TwoCatSam