Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Welcome to the "TwoCat Cafe"

Started by TwoCatSam, October 25, 2013, 02:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Hi People.

Welcome to the TwoCat Cafe.  Sit down, have a cup and tell us what's on your mind.

In this corner, I will discuss whatever I choose and you should feel free to do the same.  Feel free to disagree with me on any subject.

While I will answer on a thread, I will not create any threads except here.

Moderation will be almost non-existant by me.  I can't see the need to ever delete a post at this point.

I did not seek this area; it was offered to me.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

maestro

very very nice...i had 5 cups of cofffffffeeeeeee today...hope you good Sam.. :thumbsup: oh forgot to ask question...if roulette was normal i mean payouts like straight number instead 35/1 is 36/1 and all rest positions  would we be winners or is gonna be same story never mind zero..37 pockets and 36/1 payout
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
rolling stones

Carlitos

...do you only serve cups of cafe or also beverage and alike...??

Carlitos  8)

TwoCatSam

The occasional Rum and Coke will be served in the evenings!!    :nod: :applause:
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Rouletta

Buffster

Sam

Well done on this ... here goes the first question.

If I put you in a predictament, then just answer with "no comment".

In your opinion which has the best bot ... Steph or Norm

If you answer please include: stability, cost ( just say which is cheaper ) and which has the best performing sheet.

Thanks

B

Proofreaders2000

Pockets

TwoCatSam

Buffster

I am soon posting a video of Normy's Bot.  That does not mean I think it's better.  The bot is not the thing.  I'm sure Nick could program Normy's idea into Stef's bot and it would work the same.

I can't discuss costs as I don't really know.  I know what I'm charged and that's all.  I never ask.

My definition of the "Holy Grail".  Over time, it simply wins more money than it loses.  It does not win every bet; that is pie in the sky.

There are two or three sheets for the ExcelBot that I feel are the "Holy Grail"  IF  1) Bet Voyager is fair and Superman has pretty much convinced me they are.  Bayes, too!  2)  You have a healthy bankroll.  3)  You have a lot of guts and a good internet connection.

You must be willing to risk and lose 1,000 Euro to win 100 Euro a week. 

So, again, it's not the bot.  It's the driving media within the bot that does the winning or losing.

Here is a contrast:  Normy's bot is fixed.  It is what it is.  He and he alone can modify it.  It will explode if someone else tries.  It will destroy your home!!  Kill your dog!!  Don't do it!!

The ExcelBot however is easily made to do a myriad of functions.  Some fellow can have Nick write a sheet and send it to you.  You may test that sheet or play with real money.  There are many bells and whistles on the ExcelBot which can be set dozens of ways. 

If Normy were not a bot builder, he could have had Nick write a sheet with his idea for the ExcelBot.  So....who's better?

Sam

maestro

@Sam if you need to risk 1000 to win 100 a week that is not good..my opinion
rolling stones

TwoCatSam

maestro

I fully believe that you would never lose the 1,000.  I believe Jl was right; random has its limits.  Call it regression to the mean, if you will.

Anyway, a test is under way to see if that theory is true.  I will continue to post it.

Sam

Pockets

Quote from: maestro on October 25, 2013, 04:55:17 PM
@Sam if you need to risk 1000 to win 100 a week that is not good..my opinion
Maestro, 10% return is a good ROI on any investment.  Why do you feel it's not good.  Would you mind explaining. 

maestro

that is 10% return over week so 1.4 something per day....with 100 br you will get 1.5 per day easly on even chances...Drazen proved that....thing is i still cannot get my head around even chances i have no patience :thumbsup:
rolling stones

esoito

"In your opinion which has the best bot ... Steph or Norm"  is a bit like asking "Which is better -- apples or pears?"

Both are fruit. Both have nutritional value. Both taste good to most folk.

Both bots are designed with different objectives and parameters.

Rather than compare the two bots use BOTH the bots as Sam does. 

After all, diversification is the key to attempts to make money whether it's via the share market, Forex or high-risk activities.

The words all...eggs...baskets...  readily come to mind. ;)

maestro

so sad to see no one comes around for cup....Sam i miss your videos when you going to make new one with some new staff you play..good luck
rolling stones