Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

I expect to launch the the bot at the weekend.

Started by Ralph, December 05, 2012, 12:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

I have fixed som bugs which was reading wrong balance at two of the 10000 combinations.  I have made a warning if forget to chose a method or put a starting bet. 

The speedometer (slowdown slider) is improved, It is possible to change the speed using the slider.

Window 7 is proven to be whitout problem, older windows may nor work, Vista will probably not.

It is sometimes a method called TEST in the listbox, it is not ready for use, as it is a coming script under debug.

The white space at the right is reserved for an other way of chose scripts when they becomes in larger number, they will then be in different categories.

I will announce using a post here where and when and how to get the bot. This version is free for all.

VLS

Bravo Ralph!!  :applause: :applause:

Members sure are to be appreciative  :nod: :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

subby

Quote from: Ralph on December 05, 2012, 12:11:31 PM
I have fixed som bugs which was reading wrong balance at two of the 10000 combinations.  I have made a warning if forget to chose a method or put a starting bet. 

The speedometer (slowdown slider) is improved, It is possible to change the speed using the slider.

Window 7 is proven to be whitout problem, older windows may nor work, Vista will probably not.

It is sometimes a method called TEST in the listbox, it is not ready for use, as it is a coming script under debug.

The white space at the right is reserved for an other way of chose scripts when they becomes in larger number, they will then be in different categories.

I will announce using a post here where and when and how to get the bot. This version is free for all.

Wow this looks amazing, really impressed Ralph  :cheer: :thumbsup:
Cheers

Subby

TwoCatSam

Ralph is to be congratulated for his generosity!!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

VLS

Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

TwoCatSam

"I'm Shotgun Sam, the pizza man.
I run the Pizza Palace.
Shotgun Sam, that's who I am
And my horse's name is Alice...........

He's a horse of a different color, don't you know?"
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers