Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Please upgrade your bot.

Started by Ralph, December 14, 2012, 03:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

The coordinates of split 10#13 is tight in the previous versions, some screens may not recognize  the bet. This is fixed in the current version.

http://roullettebot.com/bot/bvbot.zip

VLS

You're on fire mate!  :thumbsup:

[attachimg=1]
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

KingsRoulette

can't the bot upgrade automatically? Is this bot not linked with any server?

It is of cource linket so it can navigate to Betvoyager, and every time you click for a script it comes from a server of mine. It is in techical nothing more than a page download for the browser. The browser holds the script in a sandbox, and use its engine for javascript or vbscript.
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

Ralph

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 14, 2012, 06:00:32 AM
can't the bot upgrade automatically? Is this bot not linked with any server?

You have to download, an automatic way would have some security issues.  It takes just a minut save it on the same place as the old.

KingsRoulette

Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

Ralph

I forgot to answer the linking question.  The bot navigate of cource to BetVoyager. The script comes from a server of mine. The script works in the browsers sandbox, and make use of the browsers scriptiong engines. So the script is as you dowload a web page.

TwoCatSam

"sandbox"  The man actually said "sandbox".

This technical lingo leaves this cat out on a limb!

8)

Hey, Ralph, I was up most of the night deleting one bot and extracting files from the new one.   :)) Hard to believe you'd make us work that hard!!

(Now that was TwoCatHumor!)

The Magnificent 7 made over 500 units last night.

I can't thank you enough.

Samster

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers