Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The Negation of Disadvantage by Selective Options

Started by Gizmotron, November 30, 2015, 06:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

Quote from: Tomla on December 05, 2015, 04:28:41 PM
could there be a way of differentially betting all 3 dozens  or 2 dozens to find the one winner that sleeps 7 times

You could try for one or two steps at a time.  If you hit a long streak of a sleeper you could build up a few one or two step starts. Then you could do step three & step four parts at other opportunities. Just grind ahead.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Gizmotron

Quote from: greenguy on December 05, 2015, 10:52:38 AM

Yeah, well all I can say is that's very poor parenting.. lol

A few decades ago there was this "Dead Baby" joke craze. Back then, parents were looking for any good reason to kill off their nagging children. ............ (just kidding)

Dead baby wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_baby_jokes

Gizmotron

Like I said at the beginning, 21, Black Jack, players have a validated advantage if they choose to count the cards and exploit the recorded advantage with higher bets.  These occurrences of discovering advantages are known as exploiting the variable change. I know advantages occur in Roulette because of shear coincidence and for no other reason.

It might be coined as coincidental change. The occurrences happen because of randomness. There is no memory from the wheel. It happens in fair RNG's and even in card based Roulette, like California style Roulette, too. The best tactic is the same as the 21 players, attack the advantage state. Now I want to be very clear here. This advantage I speak of only exists in my mind. I have used my own construct to identify that each construct's characteristicness conforms to prerequisite qualities. If they exist, I attack the proposed possibility that the trend will continue as expected. So I boldly press forward with no expectation that the tactic will be a success or that the trend will continue.

So what is it that I have disclosed here? I have admitted to pet prerequisite qualities that I prefer to utilize. That and that it is not a great concern to me if I were to lose the first or second bet of an advantage bet. It's those two bets that let me take the long rides of a winning streak. I know I'm going to lose many of them in a long session. I've yet to explain in detail over the years since 2007, on various forums, even including this one, how I use my construct to identify prerequisite qualities or to live with losses. I've tried to explain them as a quality that is only appreciated through playing experience. That each person must find their own qualities and difficulties in order to become properly experienced as a good player.

That experience can be gained in only one way, actual play or practice play that is real world. That is why I created my practice software. I can play in a way to experience prerequisite qualities and the coincidences of upturns and downturns. A person must know what works and what does not work, and they must learn it for themselves. I've provided the construct, the practice software, and the characteristic modeling for your learning pleasure. After all, gambling is entertainment isn't it? You can confirm for yourself what works best for you. That's all I have ever claimed, except for the occasional baloney festival that I used to dump on people just for fun in years past, because, gambling is supposed to be entertainment isn't it?  >:D