Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Betting system

Started by ignatus, December 29, 2012, 06:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

Find odds that both are 2 and higher for each. (see pic) Bet is 1 X 2: So one bet on both 1 & 2

You'll win either team winning, only lose if draw.

Let's say you bet 10€

Game 1. First single bet --> Brynäs (1): 10€ * 2.25  = 22.5€ (if win 2.5€) --- Second single bet --> Luleå (2) 10€ * 2.55 =  25.5€ (if win 5.5€)

Game 2. First single bet -->Modo (1): 10€ * 2.25 = 22.5€ (if win 2.5€) - Second single bet --> Färjestad (2) 10€ *2.55 = 25.5€ (if win 5.5€)

Total win = 5-11 € (if no draw)

esoito

Looks good!  :thumbsup:

And if you lose to a draw, then you could recover that over the next couple of games by increasing the 10e base bet.

Drazen

But why to play one match that can end 3 way?

Instead of it you should try asian handicap betting. No matter what event or type of bet in the game you play, chances are 50:50. Odds are equaled.

I started with just 6 euros bank playing 0.20 cents chip. So it was 30 units. When I doubled it I also doubled chip size to 0.40. I  I came at 1 euro chip and 32 euros bank in month and a half, and not losing more then 3 bets in a row. I like that variance :)

I play total odds to be around 2.0 and apply one variant of "Foolproof" MM.

Bet selection is little bit of my knowledge/prediction, and little bit of taking from other tipster that are giving it for free and competing on some sites :)

It works better then I thought it will  8)

But lot of patience, discipline and enough bank when bad serie comes. It has to sometimes.. But again, i think hardly long and strong as it can on roulette EC-s for example lol

Cheers

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.