Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Why I fail in the long RUN ?

Started by BetJack, July 17, 2016, 08:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albalaha

Making a plan to beat a particular data after seeing that, finding its peculiar weaknesses is what we call as "reverse engineering". That is no way to go ahead. Every session is different and every session pose a different set of challenge. The degree of variance may vary too. All these are not important. By putting a variety of variance through tough sessions(where losses surpass their natural ratio)we try to see if we can actually do with any idea in "not so good" cases too.
                 In two of my topics, viz. "anybody think..." and "Harsh sessions.." both one can see in my section I compiled various sessions touching even the boundary line of virtual limits and hardships that we keep facing time to time. I believe that these sessions together could make a nice compilation of "acid test" for any EC system. Unless a method can surpass most of them without needing tonnes of chips, that is no method.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

BetJack

I completely agree with you
this is why  I started to doing it

max bet 5 /DD -27/ profit +18

BETJACK

TheLaw

I know that this has been discussed before.......but a large Labby (50+ lines).........including a degree of flexibility........might beat the right bet selection.

A large enough Labby can handle the blast of the worst loss in 200 spins. The question is where to start.........and where to finish.

Normal variance on EC (betting blind) is probably too risky.........but if you could buffer the extremes.......then a Labby might actually work.

Just my $.02.

Blue_Angel

There are more efficient progressions than labby...have you ever heard the "golden pyramid"?
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

TheLaw

zuffle

Quote from: TheLaw on July 19, 2016, 06:59:19 PM
http://www.rp2.ru/sys_96.php (needs google translate)

Like this?

That link is a system.  Interesting one at that.  It is in English but the site is in Russian.

Blue_Angel

Quote from: TheLaw on July 19, 2016, 06:59:19 PM
http://www.rp2.ru/sys_96.php (needs google translate)

Like this?

No, this is not.

Actually I 've checked it out, nothing new, just about biased numbers...
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

zuffle

Why don't you put us all out of our misery and tell us what the Golden Pyramid is Blue_Angel.

Blue_Angel

It's certainly not out there, somewhere you could find it like a forum, it's private highly regarded.

Just do your own homework, it could be worth it!

zuffle

Quote from: Blue_Angel on July 20, 2016, 09:35:27 AM
It's certainly not out there, somewhere you could find it like a forum, it's private highly regarded.

Just do your own homework, it could be worth it!

Thanks for nothing, why mention if you are not going to share it.  Another masterbaitor to add to the list.

albertojonas

Quote from: Albalaha on July 19, 2016, 03:39:05 AM
Making a plan to beat a particular data after seeing that, finding its peculiar weaknesses is what we call as "reverse engineering". That is no way to go ahead. Every session is different and every session pose a different set of challenge. The degree of variance may vary too. All these are not important. By putting a variety of variance through tough sessions(where losses surpass their natural ratio)we try to see if we can actually do with any idea in "not so good" cases too.
                 In two of my topics, viz. "anybody think..." and "Harsh sessions.." both one can see in my section I compiled various sessions touching even the boundary line of virtual limits and hardships that we keep facing time to time. I believe that these sessions together could make a nice compilation of "acid test" for any EC system. Unless a method can surpass most of them without needing tonnes of chips, that is no method.

If the wins surpass the expected just start playing with a stop loss within static frames of your method.

bjb007

Simple. You're betting on the wrong numbers.

Get my programme:

[attach=1]