Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

1 unit profit "guaranteed" per session

Started by Blue_Angel, July 31, 2016, 01:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue_Angel

Grab a pen and a paper and write down each number that hits, alternatively write all numbers from 0 to 36 and each time a number hits cross it out or circle it with your pen.

Continue to do so till there are only 2 numbers remaining which have not appeared yet, at that time bet everything else except these two numbers, for only one spin.

It costs mostly in time, but a guaranteed 2.8% return on your investment.

Cheers, to your success!
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Gizmotron

This bet loses at the statistical expectation point just like all mechanical mindless based systems do. Presenting a magical thinking argument does not make that argument true.

I'm not trying to be negative here. Wishful thinking will not make a system work. You will find that this method of bet selection will produce the three states that I have for many years tried to explain. It will lose because you never know when a cold number will activate. Those two cold numbers still hit from three to six times for every 300 spins even if they remain cold.

When you get exhausted searching for a mechanical system to beat Roulette you might want to consider coincidences  that appear as opportunities. It is my experience, on these forums, that mechanical system researchers never give up their quests until they have exhausted all the ideas they can dream up or find. In other words it's just a stage of learning. I know, because I already have gone through that stage.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Blue_Angel

I didn't say that it will never lose BUT that the profit will overcome its losses.

Does anyone want to simulate 1,000,000 results or more?

Please be my guest!
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal

Blue_Angel

It doesn't pick any 35 random numbers, but bets against the last 2 frozen numbers.

In order to lose it has to hit those 2 frozen numbers back to back, in 2 consecutive spins!!

Those 2  frozen numbers could be missing for hundreds of spins and suddenly will arrive 1 after the other?!

Albalaha

@ Blue Angel,
            I have tried this with ophis tracker many times. No real benefit over millions of spins tests. We risk 35 units to win 1 unit and never know if we will get to win 35 units till a loss kills all. Long simulations prove this wrong. I have done this thinking your way, far early.

Ball has no memory to either give any of the two left outs or leave them. This doesn't change the probability of the game.

Rather, you can bet any 35 numbers same way and expect the same outcome.
               No betselection proved to be better than all other in long simulations.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

MarkTeruya

Quote from: Blue_Angel on July 31, 2016, 03:06:41 PM
It doesn't pick any 35 random numbers, but bets against the last 2 frozen numbers.

In order to lose it has to hit those 2 frozen numbers back to back, in 2 consecutive spins!!

Those 2  frozen numbers could be missing for hundreds of spins and suddenly will arrive 1 after the other?!
Huh?  While that maybe true, it doesn't really help

1 number hits, you lose 35 chips, 2nd number doesn't hit you win 1 chip, still minus 34 chips and a long way back 1 chip at a time.